Babe

Hollands pov:
I woke up at 6:12 with two warm arms around my waist, and my legs tangled between someone else's. When I realized who it was I started internally screaming. Dyl slept with me! Well not literally but you know what I mean. I never wanted to get up but we had to be on set around 7:30, so I made my way out of bed without waking Dylan up. I walked into the bathroom and closed the door to get in the shower. I walked back into his room about 15 minutes later with nothing on but a towel around my body. I saw that dyl was awake and when he saw me his eyes lit up."Good morning sleepy head!" I said and started giggling. He smiled and said "good morning sunshine" which made me blush. "Hey it's 6:30 right now you should start getting ready. We need to be at the set by 7:30. oh and can I borrow a shirt? just so I'm not wearing my dirty clothes."
"Of course you can babe" He said in a confident tone. I blushed and turned away which made him laugh. Did he really just call me babe? He's never called me that before. I liked it a lot:). He got out of bed with nothing on but his boxer briefs, so I bit my lip. I couldn't stop staring at his abs. Oh god why is he so hot. He saw me gazing so he blushed and went to go take a shower. I wanted to wear something he wore often to show it off to crystal because she's been teasing me ever since I told her I had a thing for dylan. I found one of his Boston college t shirts so I threw that on without a bra because id eventually get changed on set anyways. I loved wearing his clothes because it smelled like him. I smelled like Dylan and I loved it. I slipped on the shorts I'd worn the day before and made some coffee for us while I waited for Dylan.

-

Dylan's pov:
When I got out of the shower I quickly put on a pair of skinny jeans and threw on a 3 quarter length shirt. I combed my hair like I usually do and put on my shoes. I walked out to see beautiful holland with my Boston college shirt on and drinking coffee that she also made for me. Seeing hol wearing my shirt was hot. She was hot. "Hey Dyl I made you coffee, you want some?"
"Thanks babe." She blushed and turned away from me. I could tell she liked it when I called her babe so I held it against her;) I wish she wouldn't turn away every time she blushed, because I think she looks beautiful all the time. Being with her made me feel special. Like I had someone that really cared and is always there for me. It felt like we're dating. I've never had a good enough relationship like the one me and holland have. She helped me so much by getting through not be able to see my sister, and my Britt breakup. I think I loved holland. I know it sounds crazy, but knowing her all this time I think I always loved her and I'm just now seeing it. "Did you sleep well?" Holland said to me as I sat down next to her.
"Yeah I slept great especially knowing you were next to me." right away regretting saying that.
"Yeah it was good to have a snuggle buddy." She said and smiled which made me feel relieved. "We better leave now don't wanna be late."
"Ok let's take my car." I said as we both walked out the door.

-

Hollands pov:
Oh my god he said he slept good knowing I was next to him. And called me babe again. Why does he torture me like that? I feel like has feelings for me too but I don't want to get my hopes up! When we got in the car he put the air on because it was so hot outside. I checked my phone to see all these texts from crystal. Crystal: OMG YOURE WITH DYLAN AW, DID ANYTHING HAPPEN BETWEEN YOU? Tell me about it when you get to set!.
Omg she was excited, but I didn't know what to tell her. I mean nothing really did happen. Did it?
I think Dylan read some of my texts because he silently laughed to himself, which made me smile. I opened snapchat to see my ugly makeup less face. I put the puppy dog filter on to make me look slightly less ugly and turned the camera so dyl was in the picture too. I started to take a video and he pecked my neck really quick and started laughing. So I started laughing too and turned to him and smiled. I saved the video and put it on my story with the caption: early mornings with this one❣. I then took a nice selfie with us both smiling at each other. And posted it on Instagram with the caption: early mornings with dyl baby❣.
We were a few minutes away from set and he started talking: "Hey holland are you here just to be a good friend or do you actually care about me?" He said in a serious tone.
"I really do care about you Dyl" I said while grabbing his other hand "I will always be here for you and I love you so very dearly baby" I said as we pulled up to the set parking. I grabbed my bag and got of the car and began to walk to my trailer when I felt someone poke me which made me turn around. It was dylan. We were so close to each other which made me blush. Looking at his perfect soft lips and gazing into his precious eyes made me feel lost in the moment. I had to stop myself from kissing him. I felt his hands pull me into a nice tight hug, so I squeezed back harder. I could tell he wanted to tell me something so waited for him to speak.
"Thank you for being there for me holland when no one else was. Last night was spectacular I love whenever you come over. Without you I don't know what I would've done. Thank you for being your perfect self I love you hol."He said lightly sobbing. I pulled him back into a hug for a good ten seconds and kissed his cheek saying "I love you too Dyl." I started to walk away because I saw crystal watching from her trailer. But he stopped me once again. He brought my face to his and kissed me on the lips. This time much harder and demanding than yesterday's kiss so I kissed him back tangling my fingers in his hair. His lips were so soft and silky I loved them. Kissing him, being around him gave me butterflies. I never wanted it to end. After about 30 seconds we both pulled away. My arms around his neck and his around my waist. I couldn't find the words to express how I was feeling right now and neither could he. We both just stood there gazing into each other's eyes.
"Holland you're so beautiful." I blushed and looked into his eyes
"You're not so bad looking yourself." I said and began to giggle. He started laughing and then Smiled and said
"We should probably get up there. Wanna come back over later tonight?" He said excitedly. I smiled and said: "I would love to, but I should probably go home after filming and get changed and stuff"
"Ok maybe come around 7 or 8?"
"Yeah that sounds great!" I said while walking to my trailer. His was the second trailer and mine was the third, right next to his so we could chat often.
"See you then babe." He said sounding confident. I blushed and he started giggling as he walked in his trailer. I unlocked the door and walked in throwing my bag on the floor and sat down on the sofa. Taking a minute to think about everything that just happened. He said I was beautiful. I think I really love him. Like more than a friend. I think he feels the same way about me. Oh god I can't wait for tonight. I walked out of my trailer over to wardrobe where I was approached by crystal. This should be fun I thought to myself as I grabbed Lydia's outfits for the day.

-

Hey guys!💗This chapter is pretty long so I hope you guys enjoyed it! I'm starting to feel like my story is becoming pretty boring, but tell me if you like it so I know I'm not just writing this for my own enjoyment. I will probably be updating tomorrow or Saturday so yeah. FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM: @adorbsobrien FOR MORE DYLAN AND OBRODEN SPAM❤️