•Chapter• |44|

Jacob Perez

It's been about 2 weeks since I've seen Chresanto. I've talked to him a little bit but that's it. He hasn't come over ever since because he stuck to his word. Anytime he calls I make sure to discuss strictly about the baby. He would slip in a few 'I love you's' here and there but I wouldn't pay much mind to it.

But recently, I've been feeling bothered about this whole baby thing so I turned off my phone yesterday and I still haven't turned it back on. I've also been seeing a lot of things about the famous August Alsina.

I guess I've been holding him down for too long.

He's another reason why I turned off my phone because my twitter is blowing up about why we broke up and all that nonsense I don't feel like dealing with.

None of his fans know I'm having his child and I plan to keep it that way because I don't want any drama to happen. Although, I wouldn't mind being a bit petty...

No.

I still can't believe he doesn't wanna raise his own seed, but then again, I don't want him to either.

Only because he doesn't want to be a man and talk about our problems but instead he wants to act like a little boy about everything so I'm just going to fall back and watch him and Nicki. I've been feeling that he's been cheating on me with Nicki for quite a while because every time we got into an argument, he leaves and when I want him to come back, I call Chris or Trey but they never see him or hear from him.

It was pretty absurd when he thought I was screwing Trey too because Trey is like my big brother and I wouldn't dare try anything on him or vice versa. Plus he's straight as hell so I wouldn't even stand a chance with him whereas Chris is like a crack head cousin. He's not always with the project, but he still gives his best advice and always makes sure you're okay and smiling, which is why he always cracks jokes and whatnot even when it's not the appropriate time.

But yet I wonder if Nicki ends up getting pregnant for him too, if he would act the same way too. Or did he even want kids with me? If he did I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have acted like a damn fool when we went to get the DNA test.

But that's none of my business.

I glanced over at my phone and bit my lip.

Should I turn it on? I mean, people are probably worried about me and my whereabouts.

I sighed and pressed the power button watching as the phone started up.

I quickly put in the password and then my phone was a vibrating mess. I checked my notifications and saw missed calls, text messages, voicemails, and some stuff from Twitter and instagram.

Yesterday

-20 missed calls from Naomi❤

-13 missed calls from Wifey💖 (Denise)

-18 missed calls from Chres😶

- 3 missed calls from Mommy

Wait Mom? I haven't seen her since the Christmas party.