He Asks You Out

Raph:
After about a week,Raph and you got along.It took a bit but it worked.It was worth it too.Three weeks after that he began playfully flirting so you figured why not.
"Hey (y/n),wanna be my girlfriend?"
Just like that,you smiled and acted like you were thinking.
"Nah.I like Mikey more."you lied.
"What?! I'm gonna kill that little b-"
"Raph!calm down I was just kidding!
Of course I'll be your girlfriend."
You have him a kiss on the cheek and he calmed down.

Leo:
It's been three months since Leo saved you.You two have been inseparable.
"Hey (y/n).Be my girlfriend?"he asked
"Yeah of course!"you hugged for a minute.That is, until the rest of the guys were laughing and joking around.

Mikey:
"Hey (your nickname).Wanna play a game? It'll be fun."Mikey suggested.
"Yeah,sure."Mikey smirked.
"Mikey is awesome and cool."
"Mikey is awesome and cool..."you copied.Mikey began to smile.His plan was working."I think Mikey is the best and I would so be his girlfriend."
"I think Mikey is the best and I would
so be his girlfriend."then you realized what you said and gasped."Mikey!" Then everyone started laughing,including you."So girlfriend.That was a fun game."

Donnie:
He asked you late at night when you were eating pizza.He just so happened to be on you apartment when you walked into it.Me came to your room,nearly scaring you to death.
"(Y/n)wouldyouliketobemygirlfriend?"
He was talking so fast and seemed real nervous."Woah there honey.Say that again but a little slower."he blushed when you called him honey.
"(Y/n), would you like to be my girlfriend?"he asked again clearly.
"You grabbed you pizza box and opened it,you wrote
Can I say yes,or would that be too cheesy to do?"
You both laughed and talked for hours until you had to go to school the next morning....least just say,you were very sleepy.