38. Step-Incest

38. ITS STILL INCEST DJDJSJSJ

SO IF YOU KEEP TABS ON me (or if you basically look at your newsfeed every five minutes), you know that I've been watching this k-drama called Heirs. It's super good and a must watch so drop all plans and watch it now.

In the show, they have these two soon-to-be step siblings: Rachel (.-.) and Choi Young Do. Both scammers and scheming bitches. I shipped them for quite some time for some reason, and it seemed like they would get together. As I write this, I am on Episode 10 so idk if they get together or not.

So, seeing that they might get together, I wrote this chapter.

No, let me reiterate myself. It seems that Rachel and Hyo Shin will get together. Choi Young Do will probably be lonely. But I'll write this chapter anyways.

My Grandma made me watch this movie called Flowers in The Attic (she also made me read the book) and it was about these siblings who were neglected by their.. Grandparents, I believe, and they were kept in an attic and weren't allowed to be seen or anything. Because they were only allowed to interact with each other, it was kind-of inevitable that there would be some slimy ass incest going on.

I said this because people believe that there is a difference between step-sibling incest and full sibling incest.

It fucking isn't.

Legally, if your parents are married to each other, you are siblings. I don't care if you don't have the same blood pumping through your veins, because that's like saying it's okay for adopted siblings to fall in love.

Only in Yaoi. Only in Yaoi.

EITHER WAY YOU'RE SIBLINGS YOU SHOULDNT FALL IN LOVE.

I don't care if your step-brother looks like Adonis' reincarnation - it's not okay to sleep with him or kiss him. Which is why I have no idea why it's so common on Wattpad.

It starts off with the GG's Mom getting married to the BB's Dad or something like that. Mind you, both of our MCs hate their parents for remarrying to someone other than their other parent. This is understandable - if my Mom remarried someone that wasn't my Dad, I would blow up my house and start practicing black magic.

So yeah, I also find it kind of peculiar that the MCs nEVER met each other prior to the wedding. I would hope that the first thing the parents of these MCs seek is their child's approval for marriage. If not, that's fucking selfish and stupid.

Then, the story hops to when they start living together in this nice fucking fancy ass mansion. Yay. How exciting. THEY OF COURSE GET ROOMS NEXT TO EACH OTHER BUT YANNO THATS TOTALLY FUCKING NORMAL. It's not like they didn't just buy a million dollar mansion and it's not like there's an infinite number of rooms to choose from but they chose rooms next to each other.

No, it's not like that at all.

So, yeah. Then he decides to be a major fucking badass and sneaks out, and she sees him and he lets her know that he doesn't fucking like her but he lowkey does and he basically treats her like a dog and makes her swear not to tell anyone about him sneaking out beCAUSE HE IS BADASS.

.. This is the point where he would have to fight me. Seriously. Then, I would have fucking called the police or told his Dad. But idk maybe I'm petty.

HE GETS CAUGHT, GETS MAD, SEEKS REVENGE. THIS REVENGE BEING EXCESSIVELY BEING A FUCKING CREEP AND CORNERING HER AND SCAMMING HER.

This is stupid by the way but moving on.

And she falls for it. I'm so sick of discussing the stupidity of the main characters, like they're supposed to be smart, right? I can understand the stories where she is stupid on purpose, but if the description says that she is basically on her way to being Valedictorian, I want that bitch to catch hints and know everything under the sun.

So, that happens. And they fall in love. Also stupid but moving on.

Then they miserably fail at hiding it from their parents. Like dude, if you're gonna sneak kisses in the hallway at 3am when you know that her mom has a bladder infection and can come out to pee at any minute, you should just be prepared to be caught.

Don't waste your time and don't waste mine. NEEEEXXXXXTTTTTTTTT.

Then, the parents find out and make it seem like it's TOTTAAALLLLYYYY not a big deal at all. Sure, your children basically are having sex under the same roof that you sleep, and it's fine.

Okay, I'm gonna establish one more thing - if my Mom ever remarried to a dude with a fine ass son (I would completely be a hypocrite and ride his dick btw. So if this chapter is deleted just know that that happened) and I slept with him and my Mom knew?

.. She would kick my ass and then kick me out. I would be disowned. Well, probably not disowned, but my Mom would not call me for at least a year and she would burn my sheets and she'd sell the rest. I'm not exaggerating.

Is it just my parents, or does everyone's parents act like virgins? Like, you guys have three kids. Two of them are a year and a half apart - you are not innocent at all. A T A L L.

But yeah, if your parents act like mine, expose them. Let them know that they are not saints because that shit is Cliché.

..damn have three kids and treating me like im ten g t f o.

-

i have no more ideas so i need you guys to give me more.

am i the only person who has noticed how dead wattpad has been recently. like its boring as shit and it used to be lit but now i just get bored out of my mind reading all the time on wattypad. idk maybe its just me.

also, omg, if you are currently watching a show that i am watching or something you plan to watch, do not look at my profile or this book because i spoil a lot and i dont need no one getting mad @ me for spoilers bc i dont care i warned you.