Home alone

Now me I regret what I did when I was 18 I don't have a job, or a boyfriend or, husband. And I am 19 now I don't know about my parents but i still love 'em. But it's just, um, you know a little hard to explain and that but, um. I just feel like I, I, blew it. And I did, I really really did, it was there when I wanted it, but I refused, and that was a bad idea, honest. That's what I think, I mean at the and of the day we are still family, cause family fits and sticks like glue, but stronger and its invisible, but it's not any kind of glue, it's priceless and keeps going no matter what! But I still am speechless, from what happened, you know, the fight. But now I am home alone I don't even know where they live, I had them in my address book but I scratched it out, with permanent marker. I really wish I wasn't home alone and plus I wish the fight never happened cause actually that's kinda well it is why I am here, the stupid old fight started it I am saying all of this because tomorrow is the big day, it's my first day of collage, a fresh new collage, new friend, new teachers, new school, and I hope it's a different principle. I hope, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, "uh oh."