Prologue

Everyday is the same.  I'm constantly getting shouted at and beaten by my own brother.  I'm always told I'm useless and that I'm nothing but a burden.  Over the years, I've realized that it's true.  I'm a waste of space.  That's why I deserve all the pain I'm put through on a daily basis.  Papyrus likes to throw me like a rag doll, only to punch and kick me.  There's even been a time where his beatings were so bad, he broke my legs and arms.  It took months to recover and not one person came to my side to support me.  Not a single one.  In this world you only have yourself to look out for.  I'm so pathetic.  Why am I even alive?  What purpose do I even have in this life?  Is my purpose in life to get beaten by the only one who I've ever even cared about?  This person who I took care of only to turn his back against me and abuse me?  This person who I call my brother?  What a sick joke this is.  It's okay though.  I have ways to cope with all this pain.  Ironically, one of them is to inflict pain on myself.  I've even tried to end myself but I've failed and gotten beaten even more.

'Why the fuck would you try to kill yourself?!  You aren't allowed to leave me!  You're at least useful to get beaten by me!  Be happy for that at least!'

When Papyrus found out about my "coping skill" he threw a world of hurt on me.  That's when he first sexually abused me.  He raped me.  I was in immense pain but he didn't give a flying fuck.  He told me I was of good use for once.  Now he likes to rape me at least once a week. 

I wonder if I try to kill myself this time, would I be successful? 

Here I am, sitting atop the highest building around here, stomach full of pills and an empty vodka bottle.  My legs are dangling off the ledge as I contemplate.  I take a deep breath and stand up.  This is it.  Hopefully I'll actually die this time.  Welp.  Goodbye, cruel world.  Goodbye, Papyrus.  You dirty brother fucker.