May 17, 2014

"Seriously you guys let me babysit sometime." Abby begged.

"Maybe when she's older Abbs." Tony chuckled.

"Yes Abby she is only hours old." Ziva added.

"Something tells me you're not going to be back anytime soon." Gibbs said with a smile.

"Oh you never know." Ziva said with a smile.

"Take your time Ziva." Gibbs said softly.

"I will. Would you like to hold her?" Ziva asked.

Gibbs smiled and handed Sarah to Tony and gently took Tali into his arms.

"She looks just like you." He said softly. Smiling at the sleeping infant.

"I think she looks more like Tony." Ziva countered.

Sure Tali had her complexion, but everything else screamed Tony to her.

"She's such a content baby." Abby said stroking her little hand.

"Must get that from her mom." Tony said proudly.

"See you'd never notice she was gone let me babysit!" Abby demanded playfully.

"Oh Abby." Tony laughed as he saw Ziva's soured expression.

"No fair I get to baby sit Sarah." She pouted.

"Sarah isn't under 24 hours old. Tali is. Ziva will let you know when she's ready for a break. Until then you can baby sit McGee." Tony joked.

"I don't need baby sitting." McGee countered.

"Sure you do Elf Lord. You've been sitting in my chair." Tony said playfully giving him a smack on the head.

McGee's face dropped. And he looked around the room accusingly.

"Who told him?" He grumbled. Eyeing Ellie and Abby.

Which caused Tony to let out a big belly laugh.

"You just did." He chuckled. Making McGee groan.

"Why do you do that?" McGee complained.

As much as the playful quarrel amused her, Ziva was ready for some quiet and rest. But just as she went to say something Gibbs looked at her with knowing eyes.

"Alright everybody clear out. Let's give these two some space to enjoy their new little one." He said as he gently slid Tali back into Ziva's arms.

"Thank you." She whispered to him as he kissed her cheek.

"Any time kid. Do you want me to take Sarah or do yall want her to stay?" He asked.

"She can stay." Ziva said as she watched Tony rock her.

With that Gibbs nodded and reminded them to call if they needed anything.

Ziva smiled. She just needed a shower and a nap. The shower for sure being her main priority.

"Do you need help?" Tony asked knowing she must be sore from the days events.

As much as Ziva didn't want to admit she gave a slight nod.

Tony placed a now sleeping Sarah into the playpen. Then gently swaddled Tali up and placed her safely in her bassinet.

Ziva watched with a smile on her face. He was such a good dad. Seeing the way he cared for their children only made her love him more.

He then turned to her and gently helped her to her feet. He led her to the bathroom and gently untied her gown.

Turning on the water and making it just a little hotter than he personally liked. Knowing that she would want it hot.

He held her hand as she stepped into the water. A soft moan left her lips as the hot water ran over her back.

Tony smiled and went for her bag. Grabbing her shampoo and body wash.

She smiled gratefully at him. She could have done it all by herself, but she knew he enjoyed helping.

Once he got her a towel Tali started crying. Giving Ziva the urge to  rush.

"I got her. Enjoy your shower." Tony said softly.

He walked back into the room with Tali and quickly took her in his arms.

He stared at her in awe. Such a beautiful little girl. He was still in shock that she was his.

Smiling down at her he gently swayed his way around the room. Soothing her back to sleep. He stopped by the marker board. Quickly snapping a picture of the information.

           HAPPY BIRTHDAY TALIA
DOB: May 17, 2014
Time: 6:10 pm
Weight: 7 lbs 8.4 oz
Height: 19.5 inches

He smiled. Knowing Ziva would want a momento. He sat in the rocking chair cradling his now sleeping daughter. Looking towards the playpen with his sleeping toddler. He was blown away with the resemblance he already saw between them. They both had a dimple right on the same cheek. Both had dark hair and tanned skin. He smiled. Nobody would be able to tell one was adopted. Not that it ever mattered to him.

He wrapped Tali back into her swaddle and laid her back in her bassinet at once he heard the water shut off.

Making his way quickly to the bathroom he was shocked to see Ziva had already dressed herself.

He took her brush from the bag and gently started brushing away her tangles. He loved brushing her hair. He didn't think he was any good at it but still he enjoyed it.

"Thank you." Ziva said softly making Tony smile.

"No thank you." He said kissing her cheek.

"You've given me everything I could have hoped for. I'm so glad I get to spend my life with you and our girls." He said wrapping his arms gently around her careful not to squeeze her too much.

For this Ziva had no words. She just captured his lips with hers. Letting her love for him radiate in the kiss.

She rested her head on his chest, snuggling deeper into his hug. They stood like this until the sweet sound of Sarah's voice called to them.

"Dada" she said. Causing Tony to laugh. No doubt was she a daddys girl.

"Maybe Tali will say your name first." He teased. As they walked hand and hand to greet their daughters.