Chapter One: Beginning

( Riley's POV ):

*Buzz* My phone vibrated, and I knew beyond all doubt, if it was anyone annoying me at seven in the morning on a Monday, I would lose it. I checked my messages, only to see that it was from Jonas. My Jonas.

Morning beautiful, I'm walking you to school. Be there in 15.

He was amazing. I knew without a shout of a doubt, that this would be an amazing day. I got out of bed and went to the shower, it felt so good. The hot water danced on my skin. I realized Jonas said he'd be here in fifteen minutes, and I was no where near ready.

I quickly scrubbed myself, every part of my body, and instantly looked down to my legs.
"Crap!" I said to myself. I didn't have time to shave. Jonas hates being late to anything. Even school. He's always punctual. A little too punctual..

"He's gonna have to wait today." I said to myself. I never miss a leg day.

Knock... Knock.

I heard the door, and instantly knew who it was. Only Jonas takes long pauses between his knocks.
"Babe I'm not ready yet." I called out from the bathroom. "Well, hurry please, or we'll be late." He said.

I began shaving my legs, removing any unwanted hair from my legs. I knew Jonas was in my room, so he must have been laying on my bed. Him and all his perfection.

Jonas had very caramel like skin, with dark chocolate eyes, that glistened every time he spoke. Weird how I notice that, but it seemed that only he possessed this feature.

I realized I was getting turned on by the thought of Jonas in my bed. I felt myself wanting him.. Craving him. But it wasn't like I could do anything about it.

Jonas was also strict on rules. We hadn't had sex.. Ever.. We were both virgins. I never understood why he wanted to wait until marriage. But he was set in his ways. And there was no reasoning with him while his mind was set.

I opened my the bathroom door that lead to my bedroom, only to find him on his stomach, with his face buried into one of my pillows. He was wearing a black v-neck, grey fitted jeans that hugged his butt nicely.

He had a nice ass. I loved touching it, slapping it, and just holding it while he walks. He always hated it. And he'd kill me if I ever tried to pull a Kanye on him. I walked over and slapped his ass hard, and he growled.

"Stop!" He grumbled through the pillow.

I refused to listen, so I slapped it again, only this time, harder. He got up so fast and tackled me onto the bed. He was on top of me.. My hands pinned above my head.

I kicked my legs free from his hold, and wrapped them around his waist, bringing him closer to me.

He completely ignored the fact I was naked, but I felt him against my skin. I felt him through his pants. He was getting hard. And he knew I knew..

As soon as he realized that I felt him against me, he whirled off of me so fast, handing me my clothes for the day.

"We can't keep doing this you know." I said.

"Doing what?" He teased.

"This! Normal people have sex whenever they want."

"We aren't normal people." He argued.

Whenever he spoke, he was always calm. But when he was angry, it was best to steer clear from him. He had the mouth that could shut you down for life and make you never want to open it again. But he was only that way when he needed to be.

I looked at him with such amazement at how faithful he was to me. He was mine, and I was his.

"Beverly Ann texted you, as well as Felix." He said.

Without hesitation, I grabbed my phone and began replying to them.. I laughed aloud at the messages Felix had sent me. He always showed me the latest funny fail videos. It cracked me up each time.

Jonas cleared his throat in irritation at the fact I completely forgot about him... "Sorry, babe." I said as kissed him on the cheek.

I got dressed and moved to the mirror to do my hair.

"Should I be worried about Felix?" He asked.

I paused for a second. Processing what he had just said to me, and what he meant by that. Jonas wasn't one to get jealous, so this had to be serious.

"He's just a friend Jo, chill." I assured him.

"Friends send heart eyed emojis?! And winky faces?" He hissed.

"Jonas...." I scowled at him.

"I'm just saying Ri.... Either he likes you or he's no longer a Felix.. And maybe he's a Felicia." He said.

I couldn't help but giggle at that. Felicia? Ha. That's a new one.

"I love you Jonas. No one else. You are mine, and I am yours. Okay?" I said to him.

He looked up and smiled. "Okay."

I finished my hair and headed out the door with Jonas following behind me. And we were off to school.