Info

Story Details:

I'm Yn Ellis. I'm 17 years old and I live in Albany, New York. I'm a Junior at Sand Creek High School. I'm the middle child of my family and the only girl out of my siblings. Dj is my younger brother who's 14. He goes to my school and is in the 9th grade. Him and my dad have the same name so that's why we call him Dj. My dad, Dejounte and my mom, Alana, are going on a 24 year marriage. My older brother, Emmanuel, who we call Manny is 23 years old and is on his last year of college. Enough with my family, let's move on to my friends.

I have 3 close friends, Asia, Camryn, and Dillyn. Asia and Dillyn are siblings. We're all 17 except for Dillyn, he's older then us by a year and he's a senior. Lucas is another guy who hangs with all of us at lunch and things, but the only person who likes him is Dillyn. Lucas and Dillyn have been friends since Lucas was a freshman and Dillyn was a sophomore. Asia, Camryn, and I have been friends since the 4th grade.

Another thing I forgot to mention, is that Lucas lives across the street from me, and his dad and my dad are friends. The bright side about it, is that my dad doesn't allow me to date, even though I'm almost 18...and my mom doesn't like Lucas' parents at all. So I don't ever have to hang with Lucas unless we're at school, which I don't even like.

~ Thoughts that YN say in her/your head are going to be in italics.

~ Vote & Comment ❤️