Injured Dragons

Lucy's POV

As we ran to where we found the gate earlier,I felt my stomach drop. Something bad was going to happen...I just knew it.

"Attack!!!" An archer yelled with a bow different from the others. It was black instead of plain brown. I assumed he was the leader of their squad. There were lots of wolves,about 10 or so. But...

THEY WERE HUGE! (God damnit that's what she said 😂)

The other archers and mages let out a battle cry as arrows and spells were flung towards the wolves,causing small explosions and elements flying everywhere. This reminded me of how we Team Natsu go on jobs.

"Hey,these guys aren't so bad!" I said, thinking that maybe we wouldn't have to do the job. When the smoke cleared,the wolves were shown unharmed,their fangs shining. I gulped and yelped. "On second thought...I think we'll need to step in."

"Got it." Natsu said with a smirk, cracking his knuckles. Gray stripped his shirt off and I sighed. Well, I suppose it's a relief he didn't do that earlier with the chief.

"Let's go!" Erza shouted, rushing towards the wolves as the mages and archers retreated.

"Aye!" We all responded,following her. The wolves growled at us,saliva trailing from their fangs. It was disgusting.

"Requip! Heaven's Wheel Armor!" Erza chanted,requipping as she jumped into the air. "Dance,my blades!"

"Ice Make..." Gray said, getting into his moulding position. "Hammer!"

"Gate of the Scorpion,I summon thee! Scorpio!" I shouted, followed by a doorbell sound.

"We are! Yeah~!" Scorpio said,doing his signature rock n roll sign.

"Get them!" I said,pointing at the wolves.

"Sand Buster!" He cast the spell towards a small group of the wolves. The wolves all yelped,but stood their ground. Scorpio disappeared then after as I closed his gate.

"Wha...even after all of our attacks...?" I asked,my mind blown.

"Tch, these resistant bastards..." Gray muttered under his breath.

"Ha,you guys are weak! Feel the power of the dragon slayers! Wendy!" Natsu shouted,walking to the front,Wendy following behind.

"Roar of the..." Wendy chanted,her mouth filling up with air.

"Roar of the..." Natsu chanted,his mouth puffing up from the flames.

"Sky Dragon!"

"Fire Dragon!"

Their attacks combined into a unison raid and there was a huge explosion.

"Woo hoo! That was easy!" Natsu said,turning around and laughing.

"Well,I must admit,it wasn't as hard as I thought it'd be." Wendy remarked.

Natsu's POV

"Well,looks like they're done for." I smirked,looking back at the beat up wolves. "That wasn't very hard though. Oh well." I said,walking towards them. "Let's head back."

"Natsu,behind you!" I heard Lucy scream. I turned around,but before I could,I felt something bite my back. I yelled in pain and I felt my body begin to tense up. The fangs dug further into my skin,and pulled out suddenly,doubling the pain. While processing the shock,I felt something kick me towards a rock. I collided into it with a scream.

"Bastard..." I muttered,wincing.

Lucy's POV

"NATSU!" I screamed,running towards him. "Natsu, are you okay?!" I asked, kneeling down next to him.