Importance

I don't know what's important. I know a few people who think work is all that matters. Some who only want love. One who is convinced that that promotion is all that matters. Some who only want money and more than a few who just want sex. Some people are hell bent on following dreams but if those dreams never go anywhere, then those people don't go far. And a lot of people just want to get by.
Who am I to say who's right and who's wrong? Whose plans are more vital and whose are unimportant? Nobody. Because I'm just like everybody else. I'm no different. I place different things as my priorities. I think differently. But I'm no better, no more than anybody else in the word. We all came into this world naked and voulnerable.
I don't know any other person who has the same idea of life's importance as I do. No doubt there are people who agree, but I don't know them and our ideas are definitely not identical. I want to be happy. No regrets. Have fun stories when I'm old.
Happiness.
I want happiness. In reality that's all that anybody wants. But nobody wants it simply. I want to find love, but love hurts. So I'll let love find me. Good love is happiness. Fun is happiness. I want to take an old beat up car and drive around with some of my neat stuff and trade it at flea markets for new junk and food and gas money. I want to sleep in the dessert. I want to have sex on a plane. I want to love everybody who needs a little love. I want to smile. I want to save somebody. I want to open eyes.
I want to be a hippy.
I want to be at peace with the world. I want to be strong and powerful but not use the power on anything. I want to hug the old people! Feed a hungry woman. House a homeless man. Love and orphan. I want to spread a little happiness. I don't need to be rich or at the top of the chain to do it either. But give the woman some canned foods. Even can them myself! Give the man a tent if nothing else. Smile at the little boy in the street. It's so easy.
I don't want money. Money is disgusting. I need money to survive of course because everything costs money. But I don't want to be rich. I don't want to splurge on my fifth corvette when there are hungry people out there. It would be nice to have a lot of money but then there's so much trouble that comes with it. Obligation to display what you've got. No thank you.
I want to work for what I have. But I don't want to work my life away. I want to get what I need and use it. I want to work to buy a case of books and trade the books one at a time for ugly jewelry and cheesy t shirts and broken dream catchers. I don't want a middle man, or to be the middle man. I want to be the beginning and ending man.
I want intricate simplicity. I want my spirit to be happy.