fuck me

i was eating bananas while making this sbsbshbsbs
-
yugyeom decided to be nice and removed the cock ring as bambam whimpered at the feeling of freedom.

"on your knees" yugyeom demanded as bambam still surprised at his sudden seriousness, he went down and unbuckle yugyeom's belt slowly only to hear him hiss

"don't test me" yugyeom threatened as bambam moved his pace faster until both pants and boxers have been removed until he came face to face with yugyeom's clothed member an idea popped as he instantly got up and pushed yugyeom down, causing yugyeom's eyes to widen at the sudden dominance taking over bambam as he pulled back up and kissed yugyeom roughly while their crotches grinded against one another. as he sneakingly lowered his arm to pull off his last piece of clothing, his lips slowly trailed down while leaving marks.

"b-bammie" yugyeom choked out and arched his back as he hit his torso. there stood yugyeom's pre-leaked ---- causing bambam to smirked as he leaned lower and kissed his inner thighs causing yugyeom to let out little whimpers as his back arches even more.
as bambam goes even higher, close enough to the younger male's length, he decides to tease for a while by slowly wrapping his fingers around the shaft causing yugyeom to moan loudly.

"f-fuck" yugyeom panted as bambam's movements start to increase

"s-shit...f-fuck-" yugyeom just spits out foul language, causing bambam to smirk and stop, followed by a long whine from yugyeom

"why'd you stop" yugyeom shouted as bambam smirked

"don't swear" he spat causing yugyeom to roll his eyes

"fuck you" yugyeom spat as bambam chuckled, "we are close to that" he replied causing both of their eyes to widen. air filling with lust once again as both tackled one another once again with sounds of moaning and whimpers.
bambam soon replaced his hand with his mouth, quickly bobbing his head up and down as yugyeom moaned loudly, not even caring if people could hear and just continued arching his back, loving the feeling.

"m-more... i need more..." yugyeom panted as he felt on edge with what bambam was doing

"do you have... lube" bambam doesn't stop his hand movements as yugyeom shook his head still panting

"fuck it, suck it" (rhyme lmao) bambam spat as he placed three fingers in front of yugyeom's mouth as yugyeom takes it in and sucks roughly.
once bambam feels like it's wet enough he quickly removes his fingers quickly before flipping yugyeom over, spreading his buttcheeks and without a warning, he inserted one finger in while moving in a quick pace as tears brimmed yugyeom's eyes.

"shit" bambam cursed as to how tight yugyeom seemed to be.
"more" yugyeom choked as they both began to become impatient, bambam removed his finger before shoving three in as yugyeom screamed and arched his back. however, his pace did not slow down. in fact it caused him to moved faster until the screaming turned into the sounds of moaning in pleasure.

"shit... are you close?" bambam gritted his teeth as he went slower, yugyeom just nodded slowly causing bambam to smirk and walk towards his dresser and pull something out before placing it over yugyeom's c○ck causing yugyeom's eyes to widen.
'shit he has one too?' yugyeom thought as he screamed when feeling something big entering him

"bambam fuck!" yugyeom screamed as bambam thrusted roughly, pace quickening causing both of them to be panting quickly. all that could be heard was the sound of skin slapping, names being called and moaning.

"h-harder... faster- OH" yugyeom pants as bambam follows the request and goes in more rougher and faster, causing the bed to creek.

"p-please bammie" yugyeom begs while trying to point out the ring blocking him from exploding, bambam smirks before moving in an animalistic pace as he finds yugyeom's prostate causing bambam to sit up on bambam's lap and scream as bambam adjusts his angel and continues to go hitting his prostate in the same pace as bambam bites down on his shoulder and scratches down his back, probably leaving marks but bambam didn't care.

"s-shit... i'm a-almost there" bambam spat as his thrusts became sloppy, yugyeom cried as he felt a pair of hands wrap around his length

"p-please..." yugyeom begged as bambam smirked and shut him up by placing his lips onto yugyeom's, tongues lacing one another as both pace and pumping quickens

"fine" bambam whispered as he removes the ring and continues pumping until the sound of yugyeom screaming his came and white stuff coming out makes him feel weak. moments later followed by bambam who comes inside of him, causing them both to pant heavily as bambam slowly removes himself out of yugyeom, gets up and grabs a towel to wipe them both up.

"shit... lube would've been useful" yugyeom spat as bambam chuckled.

"we should take a shower... i'll go first" bambam whispered as yugyeom nodded while rubbing his ass.

- after both of their showers -

"who knew that we'd do that" yugyeom whispered as they both chuckled while sitting on his couch.

"please don't leave me" yugyeom whispered as bambam looked up at him and remained silent.

"you're better as a bottom" bambam whispered as yugyeom starts choking on air.

"you were supposed to be bottom...." yugyeom whispered as bambam laughs causing yugyeom to smile.

"can we sleep... it's already late" yugyeom yawned as bambam nodded and stood up.

"can you carry-" before yugyeom could finish, bambam already thinks again and carries him bridal style as he walks upstairs and enters the guest room, placing him lightly on the bed.

"sleep with me..." yugyeom whispers as bambam sighs and lays next to him.

"i'm okay" yugyeom whispered as he pulled bambam's head on top of his chest. bambam stiffens for a moment before feeling his heart beat quicken as he feels a pair of arms snake around his back pulling him closer. after a few moments, bambam sighs before doing the same and closing his eyes.

"i love you" yugyeom whispered before falling asleep.

little did he know that bambam hadn't fallen asleep yet.

- ok end me : ) -