Time To Move

Ariana pov:

"Hey, how ya doin ? sorry you can't get through.Why don't ya leave your name and your number And we'll get back to you." i sang 

I love Little Mix ! I love everything about them. Their dancemoves, their voices, their looks. really everything. I don't really have a favorite.

Let me introduce myself. I'm Ariana Willems. I'm 19, I have brown hair but I love to paint it in other colors. Like pink or somthing like that. I'm a huge fan of LITTLE MIX ! I live in london with my mom and dad. 

Unfortunately, I also have a brother. His name is Brian and he is younger than me. He is 12 . I also have a younger sister. Charlotte. she is 5.

I am  in my room now,dancing on Little mix. Until there was a knock on my door. 

"Come in !" I screamed over the loud music. My mom came in."Food is ready,I called but you did not hear me through the music." She smiled at me."Sorry mom."I smiled back.

I turned off the radio and went downstairs.My father, Brian and charlotte were already there.I sat down on a chair next to Brian.My mom sat down next to my dad and Charlotte.

We were just talking like always."Ariana we have a surprise for you." My mom said to me. A surprise?I never get a surprise unless it's Christmas.

Last Christmas I got a new sweater from my parents and a chain from Brian. "Really,why ?" I asked them.

" We just wanted to give you something." answers my dad. They gave me a package with a red bow around.

Charlotte came over to me. " I can help you to unpack your gift, please ? " I took her up and put her on my lap. " Of course you can help me." She giggled and took the package.

I gasped when I saw what my gift was. They were concert passes for Little Mix, self backstage passes. I screamed  and put charlotte on the ground. I got up from my chair and ran to my parents.

" Thank you, thank you, thank you ! " I said to my parents. I gave them both a kiss on the cheek and went to my room. I can' believe it. I go to a Little Mix concert ! What should I wear ? I'll look tomorrow. I'm too nervous now.I yawned. You get really tired of all that shouting and singing. I took a shower and put my pajamas on and went straight to bed. I set my alarm and tried to sleep. After about fifteen minutes I fell asleep.Dreaming about the concert.