Escape...?!

A man,with messy brown hair,Thick black-framed glasses,and a lab coat that is covered in...Blood?!,Walks in.

His left eye is colorless,Hinting that he is blind,his other eye is covered with his brown hair.

He doesn't talk much,he only filled an empty syringe with a..strange neon green liquid...

"Wh..What are you going to do to me?..."I asked,Fear and worry is shown in my shaking voice.

"Just experimenting on you."He calmly grabbed my right arm,which i quickly pulled back,while backing away until my back hits the iron bars.

"Listen missy,This will be quick and painless if you cooperate."

I shooked my head,I almost cried.

He sighed,then he grabbed my right arm again,this time i can't pull it back.

"S-Sir!Please let go of me!"I shakily yelled at him.

Useless.

He injected the liquid to my arm,which make me wince in the slight of pain.

Not this feeling again....

I felt queasy afterwards,I felt like something is sucking my energy,which make me slide to the floor.

I felt really weak...

I gave him a weak stare,from his gaze,i could tell that he is smiling,without even looking at his mouth.

But after that,I felt something sparks inside me..

The queasy feeling is washed away,and i felt that my energy is slowly coming back.

I death stared him "What the f*ck." I cursed at him.

He only gave me a confused look,as he stormed off.

I swear i hear him saying "We've met again." Faintly.

I just stood there,Dumbfounded,until a guard walks in.

He brings me to my cell,As he left,I quickly go to my bunk,and lie down.

My mind is still trying to process what the hell just happened,until i heard a faint groan from the cell next to me.

I saw that lady is concious now,She looks around confused,As suddenly she exclaimed "Nick?!Nick?!!"

"Who's Nick?"I asked,still laying down on my bunk.

"...."no answer,I guess she doesn't want to talk about it.

"Nick is my friend..."She muttered.
"Where am i?!And who are you?"She asked,almost freaking out.

"Whoa!Whoa!Slow down lady!"I said.

"I'm Em,and you're in a Prison owned by this dingus called Red."I introduced myself.

"...."She looked down.

"Hey,Whats wrong?"
"My friend..Nick..He was captured along with me,And i don't know where he's being kept in..."She explained.

I only stayed silent.

"I guess I'mma go to sleep...what's your name by the way?"I asked.
"Shelby."She shortly replied.

I don't talk much after that,i only curled up into a ball and let the dream boat bring me away..

*time skip*

I'm still sleeping peacefully,Until..

*Loud clanging metal sounds*

"GAH!"I rolled off my bunk,causing me to fall down to the floor,face first.
"Ow..."

"Hey,You're coming with me."A rough female voice called from outside the cell.

I glanced at the source of voice,I only saw a Guard with gas mask,but their body shape is different from the other guards,And I'm pretty sure that this guard is a female.

She walks in to my cell and cuffed my hand,then she harshly pushed me outside my cell.

"Where are we going?!"I asked her,half yelled.

"Red told me to bring you to his room,he said he want to have some 'fun' with you."She explained flatly,with no expression at all.

I don't like THIS idea of 'Fun'.

She bring me to a hallway,its quiet empty,No guards roaming around.

I looked around,The hallway is clear,And suddenly my mind told me that this is a good oppertunity to escape.

I just follow what my heart told me and Quickly elbowed the guard's face,Jackpot,I hit her right at her nose.

"What the-?!OOF!"I kicked her stomach,again and again,until the last kick,which make her body slammed to the wall.

She went unconcious,Her nose is bleeding.

I quickly search for the key for my handcuffs,Once i found it,I swiftly opened my cuffs and grabbed her shotgun,after cuffing her of course.

She slowly woke up,she almost freaked out.

"What the hell...WHY AM I-"
"Hush!!"I silented her
"Now,show me the way out,Unless you want a bullet stuck in your brain."I threaten her.

She stayed silent,while giving me a furious glare.

"Is Red really worth your life?"I asked her.
"I wont hesitate to pull the trigger,And If i did,You will die trying to fend a Psychotic cannibal."

She sighed.
"Alright...I don't care about Red anyways.."She muttered.
"And remmember,No. Funny. Bussiness."

*timeskip*
She lead me into a secret exit.

I only narrowed my eyebrows.

"You sure this is the way?"I asked.
"Of course it is."She replied bluntly
"You better not lie to me."
"What benefits do i get if i lie to you anyways?"
I sighed.
"Keep going."I said under my breath,still nervous.

We walked through the secret hallway,and eventually got out from the prison.

I gulp a breath of air"Ah..Fresh air.."

"So what now?"The guard bluntly ask.
"Take off your mask."
"What?"
"Take of your mask,Its creeping me out for god sake!"
"Hhhh..Fine..."

She pulled her mask off her face,revealing a long white hair that reaches almost her waist.

"Wait...Silver?!"