Chapter 3

Riley's POV: It was the next day and I was looking forward to seeing what we are doing in today's lesson. I arrived at the studio 20 mins early so that I could have some time to just dance for myself but when I got there James was already there. I was really confused on why he was here so early in the morning. I went over and asked why he was here so early and he said that he just wanted some time alone to dance. So I decided to go into studio B to dance and just leave James be.

James POV: Last night I had the worst sleep ever I kept tossing and turning it was terrible. This morning I decide that I was going to get up early and go to the studio and dance. After I had been there for a while Riley walked in 20 mins before class actually started. She asked me why i was here so early and I just told her that I wanted some time to myself. So she headed into studio B.

Riley's POV: After 20 mins it was time for class to start and everyone was arriving. Miss Kate came into class and told us that she had a challenge for us. Because we haven't really got to know each other that well she wanted us to spend today doing duets. Then we would perform them to the troupe later.

James POV: It was now time for class because everyone was arriving. Miss Kate came into class and told us what we were doing today, duets. I was really excited for doing duets I hope I get to work with Riley. Miss Kate told us after all the instructions that we had to choose our own partner. I instantly went straight to Riley and I asked her if she wanted to be partners and she said yes. I was so happy that I get to spend more time with Riley.