Chanyeol

My pencil swiftly dragged across the paper, making the marks and words that I desired. I read over the note over and over, making sure I didn't sound too forward or desperate. I glanced at it once more before slipping it into a locker, one that I've only seen a few times.

I nodded to myself in satisfaction before walking off, my bag and jacket draped over my shoulder as I walked. I glanced over at the locker again, then turned around, almost jumping out of my skin once I saw Baekhyun right there. I calmed myself down as I smiled down at the cute male.

"Hey, Baekhyun~!" I smiled brightly.

His head snapped up, his eyes darting up, "Are you already flirting with the new kid?"

I only laughed lightly, "You know I only flirt with you, babe." Then I sent a wink.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and gave a disgusted look, "Only in your dreams." Then he pushed past me, walking to class.

"I must be dreaming then!" I called after him.

I smiled as I watched him leave, then continued on my way, walking past the classroom I was suppose to be in. I felt eyes on me as I slowed my steps lightly, Jongdae coming up behind me, draping his arm around my shoulders.

"Skipping class again?" Jongdae asked.

I nodded, humming lightly, "I'm waiting for new kid to check his locker," I glanced over at him.

"Already ditching me for someone else?" He smirked, then nudged me with his hip, "My ass is the only thing you should have."

I only laughed, nudging him back," Sorry, my eyes are on someone new, besides, new kid isn't my type."

Jongdae pouted lightly, "When have you became so boring, Channie?"

I hummed lightly for my response, "When I was caught a few weeks ago, besides I never said I wouldn't try with the new kid."

"Do you even know his name?"

"Nope, but he's got a nice booty, that's enough for me."

"So does Sehun and you haven't tried anything."

"Gross, he's like my little brother." I groaned lightly, my face holding disgust.

"People like that type of stuff." Jongdae spoke, wiggling his eyebrows.

"I will ditch you again if you keep talking like that, besides, I'm already busy trying to get Luhan to ask him out."

"Luhan?"

"The guy who got kicked out of school for running around naked while screaming he had the good good."

"Oh, that's guy." Jongdae smiled.

I laughed loudly, my head falling back as I covered my mouth. My head began to shake as I began calling him an idiot. Then I jumped once I heard the loud speakers come on.

"Park Chanyeol! Byun Baekhyun! Please report to my office!"