The Good Stuff

(WARNING: For anyone who isn't okay with sexual stuff, don't read this and please do not leave hate! ^×^)

It was a calm, rather hot evening of August and you and your boyfriend Jack were hanging out in his room. He had invited you to come over and you had happily accepted, since his room somehow always seemed to be in a cold temperature.

You were just watching a movie, both snuggled up close to each other. In about the middle of the movie, Jack paused it and went to the bathroom. You waited patiently for him to come back, but as minutes passed, you started to get bored. 1 minute, 2 minutes, 5, 8, 10... What the hell is he doing in there for so long?? You thought to yourself, huffing in annoyance. Eventually, you started getting so bored that you couldn't hold yourself back anymore; you got up and started walking about, searching his room like the nosy little shit you were (I regret nothing xD).

You looked at his desk, under the bed, in the drawers. You giggled to yourself when you opened the drawer he kept all of his underwear as you took a light blue one with white snowflakes out, looking at it with a small smirk, because you remember yourself buying him this particular pair of boxers. At first he was complaining that you actually bought him underwear but they soon became his favorite ones. You put them back in the drawer and looked around the room, looking for anything else that could possibly have anything interesting in it.

Your eye caught a wooden box that was painted light blue, located on one of the shelves. Your curiosity hit red as you walked up to it, taking it in your hands and examining it. It was kind of big and it looked like it could easily hold anything. You smirked when you thought there may be anything edible in there, like chocolate, candy, or any kind of snack.

You opened the box and looked inside, although you were shocked from what you saw; there wasn't anything edible there, only dirty magazines with almost completely naked models only on the cover. You couldn't help but be angry at Jack, if he wanted anything like that, he could've just asked for it. You growled and smacked the box shut, taking it with you as you walked to the bathroom in Jack's room and started banging your first on the door. "JAAAAAAACK-! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" you yelled and the door opened, revealing a startled Jack. "(Y/n)?! What hap-" he stopped as soon as he saw the box in your hand, his face going white. "I-I have no idea how these got there-" he stuttered, looking back at you with wide eyes. You put a finger on his mouth, shutting him up. "Shut your God damn mouth. You only talk when I tell you to." you said in a strict voice, your facial expression cold. "Why did you have those in your room?" Jack swallowed nervously, taking a sharp breath before speaking in a small voice. "W-well, you see... I- I, uh..." he mumbled, scratching the back of his head awkwardly. You sigh when you see him like that, your face slightly softening. "Jack, you know you don't need those, right? You could've just asked for it..." you said, looking up at him.

His face got bright red when you said that, his eyes wide with surprise. "Y-you don't mean...?" he asked, staring at you. You giggle and smile, nodding your head. "Yes, I do mean..." you grab him by the collar of his shirt and pull him down to your height, making a seductive face. "You in, babe~?" you hum, making his blush get worse. "Heh~ I'll take that as a yes..." you said as you pull back, letting go of his shirt and taking his hand, leading Jack to the double bed. You left the box with the dirty magazines on the nightstand and threw him on the bed, climbing on top of him and leaning down to his flustered face, starting to kiss him. He instantly kissed back, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you against him. You started grinding yourself against him, hearing him grunt quietly. You smirk against the kiss and pull away, going to his lower regions and putting your hand over his manhood, pressing it lightly.