Things change - Synopsis

Synopsis

Shailene Adams is in her junior year at high school and things couldn't be any greater. That is until she was in the wrong place at the wrong time and ended up hearing something that could potentially change her life. Shay more than hates her ex-best friend Griffin Woods, and would happily punch him in the face if given the chance. But when a secret of his comes close to the surface, she does all she can to help him keep it hidden.

After all best friends are forever - no matter how you look at it.

***

               I turn to face Griffin with a small smile on my face.

               “What’s up Griff?” I ask, using my old nickname for him, trying to lower the awkward tension in the air.

               It appears to have worked as Griffin’s hands are no longer clenched, and his eyes lose its hard look.

               Then he flashes me one of his fan-girl smiles, showing off his pearly whites. If he smiles like this at any other girl at school I’m pretty sure they’d faint, but I consider myself immune. If he thinks I’d surrender myself to him, he’s way off.

               There’s a moment or two of silence, before Griffin decides to speak up.

               Taking a deep breath, he gets straight to the point. “Shailene, you out of all people should know that eavesdropping is bad. Now, what exactly did you hear?”

***

A/N - Hey guys! This is my first ever story on Wattpad, so I'm really excited! I hope you all give it a try and enjoy it! <3 

Comment below what you think!