Ch 10

(A Year Later)

Crystal blue watched as the man slept, his silver hair caught the moonlight, his breathing slow and even the mask was gone, revealing the handsome face that the man owned. He wore a dark grey top and boxers that left nothing to the imagination, his muscular arms and legs, his lean body and pale complexion were taken in by cerulean orbs, memorizing every inch of the man presented before them. Gliding out of the shadows, they were quiet as they took off their cloak followed by a kunai and shuriken pouch, a katana was removed from their person and was left leaning against the wall and they stripped down to their underwear, rummaged the closet for a large shirt before joining the man on the bed.

His dreams were plagued of images of his mate, her long blonde hair tied up into a single ponytail, the voluptuous body that was usually hidden by the ANBU armor and those captivating blue eyes that seemed to bore deep into one's soul. He missed her so much along with their two children as he could just see her holding both their hands as they walked towards him, towards their home. Mismatched eyes opened abruptly. There was that feeling that he was being watched while his gaze clouded with confusion and when they finally cleared, red and black met ocean blue.

"You're home," he smiled lovingly at her.

He silently prayed it was real, that she was actually there as he reached for her, flesh met flesh and he sighed in relief as he pulled her close against him.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too," she looked up at him, her soft smile making her more beautiful in his eyes while he leaned forward, his lips capturing hers after so long, she responded eagerly, easily matching his movements with her own.

Kakashi fell back asleep, after ensuring one more time that she was back in his arms. Naru's clear blue gaze fluttered close as she smiled at his possessiveness. She was home.

(The next morning)

There was no other way to describe it, it was chaos because he'd woken up that morning, expecting to do his and Kankuro's normal routine, they'd eat breakfast, go to the hokage tower to talk to the old man, meet up with Sasuke and Hinata and then train until it was time to go home.

They'd been doing this every day since Naru had left with Temari and Gaara so it was to his utter shock when he found his apartment thrashed by the redheaded ball of energy.

"Gaara," the tone was stern and promised of pain as he turned to his side in shock at hearing his beloved's voice.

"Clean this up now." The command was said in a voice so cold, he shivered where he stood.

"But kaa-chan~" the boy whined at his mother.

"You will clean it up or I will call either Kurama-chan or Shu-kun and let them deal with you."

"You wouldn't," teal eyes narrowed stubbornly.

"Do you want to take the chance?" the redhead conceded and set about to make handsigns.

"No jutsu," Naru once more ordered.

"You did this without using any jutsu, you fix it on your own." Gaara grumbled but did as his mother said anyway while on the other side of the room, Kankuro panted slightly having tried to stop the destructive ball of energy that was his younger brother while Temari laughed at her twin.

"Naru?" Kakashi turned his attention to his fiancée.

"When did you return?"

"Just last night or have you already forgotten?"