Chapter 1

Princeton's p.o.v.

Hey im Princeton, but you can call me Prince for short. This is my last year at Grounds Wood High. Yes im a junior but im hella smart. I took so many classes online. I also took Sophomore classes when i was a freshman. It sucks I only have three years to spend cheering here. I love this school even though my life isn't the best here.

I've been cheering since I was a little kid. My mom and dad have tapes of me doing things like toe touches and standing on my dad's hand and other things.

So you can say i started pretty early.

My mom and dad were cheerleaders in middle school. Thats how they met. But my dad decided to play football in highschool. They never started dating until they were juniors.

They've wanted their first child to be a cheerleader, but she died at birth. Then i came along.

My parents tease that im her recarnation because I'm gay and into cheering.

Thats right! Im openly gay and don't care who feels bad about it.

My parents doesn't see anything wrong with it so why should I?

I've always liked guys. I was born with it.

Yeah I've heard it all too.

"Fag! Sissy! Punk! Whimp!"

Never bothered me. I've gotten bullied in my life as well, up until like my Sophomore year. I guess people started getting used to it. Or is it the fact that my body has gotten a little more built and im able to knock just about anyone out with one blow. Im not buff. Just strong enough. Im 5'7 and build very petite like. Some even say my butt is too big for my body.

Its call thick ASF!!!!

Yeah in case you didnt know, im very cocky with myself. So despite the words that are said by some, i still walk with my head up high and my shoulders back.

I mean, who's gonna touch me...that i wouldnt want to ;)

As far as my sex experience, im still a virgin but i have done four play before. Ive made out with a few of the fake wanna be straight guys at this school. But their secret is safe with me. For now.

But even being gay, girls still drool over me. For what?

Probably from that time i did make out with Ashley and she went down on me. But that was just to show Trent and every other guy that i can always take their bitch.

I am co-captain of the cheer team. My best friend Tony Wonders is captain.

Sounds like its a boy but she's actually a girl. She's been cheering all of her life too and she's a senior.

Me and her became best friends in pre-k. Both of us loved the color blue and playing with dolls.

She's always stoodup for me when ever i was bullied. She's sweet yet tough.

She's bisexual. She loves the best of both worlds. One time she had this threesome with her ex boyfriend and Tiffany, the captain of the volleyball team.

You can say that Tony has a major wild side that she's not afraid to show.

She's very cute.

She has long blond hair that have white streaks. He hair stops to the top of her waist. It used to be longer but she cut it.

She's about 5'5 and she has a very short torso. Her butt is very big for her size and she have a lot of hips and thighs.

Her eyes are a bright green and her eyebrows are natural. She also have a natural bang in front of her forehead.