New stuff?

Ok wow, I haven't updated in about tap years.... I'm ashamed of myself...
But, I have a good excuse I suppose... I was having rough time with my family and so on... Not going into details... Anyway...
I've kind of grown up in that two years so yeah... My interests became a little different, but I promised myself that I'd return to writing...
Anyway, it's 0000 in the morning and I'm a little tipsy but never mind...
I started a new story called 'Which twin do you dibs?' It's a YA ROMANCE book and teen fiction so if you're into that stuff, please check it out.. It would be amazing.. If u want to know the plot here it is:
It is set on a small Island near Sibenik in Croatia. It's the first half of the July and there's not a lot of people in Kaprije, a small island near Šibenik in Croatia. Pippa, Sandy and Adriana are hella bored cause they need to spend time with Marita and Sarah who are both a lot younger than them and they feel limited. Pippa is angry because she just turned 16 and she wants to party, make fool of herself and just be herself and she feels like she can't be like that next to girls who are a lot younger than her and who can't stay as long outside as she can. She wants to go out with her friend Jacob who's also on the Island, and his crew, but they always go to Šibenik for clubbing. When Pippa lost all of her hope for enjoying her summer, something will change and make her summer as interesting as she never imagined it would be.

Anyway.... It would seriously mean a lot if you'd check it out.. I know I'm desperate but yeah....
Also, I'll try to finish this story and start uploading again after I finish this new YA ROMANCE so, again, please check it out.

Love u all
FilipaNJR aka penguinsbae