My wish

" I can't stand to be here it'll be two weeks and I'll be thirteen I have to get out of here" I said I ran to the window and I sat on the window seat I looked up at the sky and looked up to the brightest stars and I made a wish.
"I wish I could be in neverland and be with Peter forever and be away from here " I said as I broke in to tears .
which I knew he wouldn't come for me but I didn't know. I ran to my bed and cried myself to sleep.
Peters pov
When I heard Wendy's words as she wished to comeback to neverland and be with me it made my heart beat with happiness then came a thought. How do I bring her to neverland ?
Then I had an idea! I flew to Wendy's new room, when I got there it made me sad. When I saw Wendy she had tears coming down her face and her pillow appeared wet. I knew I had to get her out of here, so I picked her up from her bed. I had to be gentle because she would wake up
" Wendy your coming home to neverland." I whispered to her and I lifted her and myself to the sky and to neverland.

" thank you Peter" she said to me as she had my arms around my neck and her head snuggled into my chest in which she fell asleep.
Wendy's POV
I woke up in a bed when I opened my eyes I was underground I was at the lost boys home. I woke up and walked around Peter wasn't there so I cleaned the house a bit and sewed some things and then I decided to go out side. When I got up there I saw the beauty of neverland once more I breathed in my new surroundings I took a few steps towards the forest then I felt something grab me "Ah!" I screamed. Then I realized that I saw two arms with vines and leaves and it was Peter
" Wendy it's okay " Peter said as he tightly hugs my waist.
"Oh " I said as I snuggled in to his bare chest "where are we going ?" I asked .

" A surprise." Peter said as we flew and flew to a place in neverland I didn't recall .

When we landed Peter grabbed my hand and I followed him and he showed me a beautiful waterfall it was beautiful.
" Oh Peter it's beautiful ." I said.
" it is but your more beautiful than the waterfall " Peter said as he tucked a piece of my brown hair behind my ear.

"Peter I'm not beautiful at-" but I was stopped by Peter kissing me lovingly. He pulled away and smiled at me.

" Yes you are that's why I love you. " Peter said as he hugged me tightly.

" I love you too Peter " I said hugging him back.

We both looked at the waterfall and Peter gave me a smirk on his face.

" Care to swim ?" Peter asked

" don't mind it " I said then all of a sudden Peter pushed me in the water .

" Why did you do that for ?" I asked

"Because I love you" Peter said and he jumped in the water.

That whole day we were in the water having fun all I care about now is that I'm truly home in home sweet neverland .