0 3

Honestly, Henry is not as bad as I thought he would be. We are currently shopping for groceries and he was pushing be buggy behind me. I grab some cookie dough and sit it in the buggy before walking toward the milk. I grab some chocolate milk and sit it in the buggy.
"What a weird combination? Are you a child?" He asks with a chuckle causing me to giggle and shake my head.
"You are never too old for cookies and chocolate milk kid." I explain while grabbing some stuff crust pizza from one of the freezers. He laughs behind me.
"I'm older than you! You can't call me kid." He says causing me to chuckle before walking down a bit and grabbing some mint chocolate chip ice cream.
"How old are you anyway? Want some ice cream?" I ask both questions before turning to look back at him. He nods and leans over the handle of the buggy.
"Cookies and cream. And I am twenty five." He says with a small smile. I bend down to grab his ice cream and put it in the buggy.
"I'm twenty two. Girlfriend?" I ask curious as I walk further down the isle. He chuckles.
"Defiantly not. I had a serious one about a year ago but she ran when I couldn't be what she wanted." He says causing me to nod in understanding. Some girls can be idiots.
"So how'd you and Lukie meet?" He asks, I chuckle at the nickname before grabbing some chicken and sitting it in the buggy.
"I was at a street race thing with some friends of mine. The cops showed up, I hoped on the back of his bike and screamed for him to drive. We went to a coffee shop in order to seem normal. And I don't know, he asked for another date, I said yes soon after that we were together and happy so." I shrug at the end of the story. It wasn't the best but I mean, he treats me well and I love him.
"Sounds like something Luke would do." He mumbles behind me causing me to chuckle, maybe it does. I walk toward the rice and grab a bag putting it into the buggy before finding a bag of Lima beans and some smoked neck bone. We head toward the self checkout chuckling at a joke Henry had spit it.
"Olivia?" I hear a strange voice say causing me to pause and look around. I freeze as I come into contact with those big hazel eyes that once had me so deep under his spell.
"Danny? What're you doing here?" I ask as he smiles at me. To clear up the confusion, Danny is an ex of mine who dabbled in a life that I was interested in but when he involved drugs into the already unorthodox situation I was running for the hills.
"Uh shopping for food. With my girlfriend." He says as a small girl comes up behind him, I eye her and notice the bruises on her wrists and forearms causing me to smile at her knowingly.
"Well, we have to get going, in a big hurry. Bye." I rush out before speed walking down the isle heading for the check out.
We walk in silence after that, even as we loaded the groceries and climbed into the car. I turn on the radio to fill the silence and hope he doesn't ask.
"What's for dinner anyway?" He asks looking up from his phone. I smile before answering.
"Lima beans and rice, cooked in smoked neck bone and fried chicken." I say stopping at a stop light. A grumble comes from the seat beside me causing me to laugh. I look at him and grin.
"Guess I don't have to ask if you're hungry." I chuckle out before pulling off again.
"I haven't had home cooking like that well ever." He chuckles out before running his hand through his hair.
"Well, I do it all the time so you're welcome whenever." I say before taking a sharp left turn and clearing my throat.
"I will take you up on that baby doll." He says causing me to chuckle. I pull up into the drive way and shut the car off. We start to carry the groceries inside and put things away.
After all that is done and Henry retires to his room I pull out the newspaper and look in the Help Needed section.
Of course, nothing catches my eye, even after about twenty minutes, all dog and babysitting, outside labor, RN's, and dog washers. I sigh before pushing the pen and paper away from me. I hold my head in my hands and breathe out a long sigh. I spent four years at school just to not get a job. I would say money but I got a full ride so I can't.
"You okay?" I hear him ask as a hand slips onto my shoulder causing the skin under it to burn. I look up at Henry with a small smile.
"Fantastic." I say before rubbing my face and sitting up. He removes his hand and walks to the fridge, popping it open and grabbing a beer. I clear my throat and stand up from my seat and head to the bathroom. I turn on the water and wait till it gets hot to undress and brush through my hair. I dip under the smoldering water and hiss slightly before washing my hair and body. I sit under the water for a bit, just letting it pummel my sore muscles.

"Baby, its Luke." I hear him say as he pops the door open. I am quick to push open the door slightly, and stick my head out looking at him.
"Hey sweetie. Good day?" I ask causing him to turn and smile.
"Yeah, it was. Why are you hiding behind the door? I've seen you naked before so it doesn't matter honey." He says with a chuckle before slipping off his tie, and starting to unbutton his shirt. I push the door open a bit more and stand straight in front of him, my entire body visible. He looks me up and down, biting his lip.
"You need some help baby girl." He states before slipping off his clothes and hopping inside the shower. I laugh as he tickles my sides before pressing me against the wall and planting a hard kiss on my lips. This is gonna be a long and adventurous shower.