After Class

After Jax annoyed me to the extent of me yelling at him the bell had finally rang and I was able to go home. I walk out the classroom to my locker trying to avoid everyone. My patience level was low and I was ready to get out of this hell hole and find Ashton. I don't know what to make of Ashton but he seems sweet. Jax doesn't like when we talk but he seems like someone worth giving a chance.

The thought of Ashton brought a smile to my face. I grab my books and shut my locker turning around to head to my car. As I was walking I spotted Ashton a few cars ahead and I skip towards him making sure I don't hit anyone on the way.

"Hey Ash, how was your day?" I ask a smirk on my face.

Ashton looks down at me and for the third time today I get stuck in his perfect brown eyes. "Umm it was alright, its still school so I guess that isn't fun." he answers walking towards me.

My smirk grows wider as we meet halfway. "Do you want to go get lunch or something, unless you're busy then nevermind." I rush nervously avoiding eye contact.

Ashton takes my hand and smiles, "Yeah that would be fun. How about we regroup at Cali King Burgers and eat there." I nod and let go of his hand, noticing that without his, mine felt empty and cold.

I walk towards my car and start the ignition, and that's when I hear someone saying my name. I look over to see a very pissed off Jax. I smirk wave and drive off not missing the opportunity to spend more time with Ashton and eating the best burger ever!

As I make my way to CKB I turn on my radio to hear One Directions new song Story Of My Life. I sing along loudly not caring that my top was down and that people were staring. I finally make it to CKB in five minutes. I quickly turn of my jeep and lock the steering wheel and make my way inside.

Ashton is already seated and staring at the menu, as I make my way over I am stopped by a girl who looked like a Barbie threw up on her.

"Hi im Olivia and I just wanted to say... Stay away from Jax or else I will rip your pretty little hair out of your head." she says trying to sound threatening but instead comes off desperate.

I roll my eyes and walk towards Ashton, making sure to stay away from Malibu Barbie.

Ashton looks up and smiles, "I see you met Liv, don't worry she is just one of Jax's many sluts who thinks they own him." Ashton scoots over and motions for me to sit next to him.

I smirk at him and take a seat, my stomache growling as I stare at the menu.

Ashton smiles at me, "Sounds like you have a circus in therep." I blush and roll my eyes and wait for the waitress to ask us for our order.

While we wait Ashton decides we should play 20 questions. By the time the waitress arrived I had learned that his favorite color was dark green, he loved koalas, and he loves playing the drums.

"Hi welcome to Cali King Burgers my name is Kaylee, and I will be serving y'all this afternoon. What can I getchya?" She asks me.

I smile at her and tell her that I want a double jalapeño burger with extra special sauce and a large basket of waffle fries with ranch on the side. She looks at me questionably and writes it down with Ashton's order as well.

"You have a big appetite for such a little girl. Are you sure you're going to finish that all?" I stare at him and nod my head, suddenly questioning my food choice. I mean its not like im just going to eat a salad. I'm just not that kind of girl. We soon begin our 2nd game of 20 questions after Kaylee leaves to put our order in,this time Ashton was asking me.

When are food arrived I was starving and I instantly dig in not caring who was watching. I look up to see Ashton staring in amazement his smile getting bigger as he notices that I saw him.

"Oh gosh I kind of forgot you were here as soon as I saw the food. Im soo sorry you had to witness that." I apologize feeling embarrassed that he saw me eat that way.

Ashton looks at me and his smiles deepens "I wish all girls ate like that. Its healthy and I find it cute that you apologized." I stare at my burger and blush, and soon I'm digging in again.

Once I finished everything, I walk up to the counter to pay for my meal when Ashton stops me and offers to pay. I try arguing but he insists and I let him.

"Thank you for having lunch with me. I had a lot of fun." I say as I walk out the door. Ashton grabs my hands and makes me stop.

"Rose you are a very pretty girl, I should be thanking you. Most people don't give me a chance but you did." I smile and hold his hands staring at his chocolate brown eyes for the fourth time today.

We finally break eye contact when Ashton starts to stare at my lips. Im staring at his too and before I knew it our lips touched. It was perfect, soft and warm like him. I feel him smile into the kiss and I take the opportunity to slip my tongue in. I don't know why but kissing him was like being kissed by an angel. Sparks were flying and I could see fireworks.

This is what I needed. Someone who I could let in and make me feel like I was perfect. Ashton did that and because of him I was happy. After we stopped kissing we stayed in the same position for a really long time. My arms around his neck and his around my waist, there wasn't a single space between us.

The silence wasn't awkward either it was perfect, and I wish we could stay like this forever but I knew that we both needed to go soon.I slowly start unlacing my arms from his neck, but before I finish Ashton takes my chin in his hand and kisses me soft and sweet. I smile at him and sigh.

"I don't want to leave." I say knowing that I had to leave soon. Ashton takes my hands and fits his fingers with mine.

"You are perfect in every way and I wish I could stay like this forever, but im sure you have homework to do and I have band practise with Jax in ten minutes." I stare at his eyes and give him one last kiss before walking to my car.

Without Ashton I felt a void in myself. I don't know how long I could go without needing Ashton with me again. This was the best first day of school ever.