art major

huh, i wonder what would happen if i developed film in a different way

"chaos."

or what if i used a different lens instead.

"chaos, will you please come to?"

the young man's eyes widen as a new thought flits through his mind. i've got it! i can do— his mental rambling is cut off by a yelp, his hands immediately flying to the back of his head to rub soothingly over the spot that's now throbbing painfully. his dark hues flick to the man who has caused the newfound pain, his photographer for the day, and he glares.

oh wait. wait. fuck, he zoned out on set. very professional..clearly.

atticus chaos offers a sheepish smile and a meek apology before he refocuses on the modeling photo shoot he's in the middle of. sometimes he forgets he's a professional model, he's been doing it for so damn long that it slips his mind. sometimes, he just wants to be a normal college student, not live this weird double life he's got going on. but it pays the bills, he supposes.

maybe one day, i won't have to be in front of the camera. i'll end up behind it, out of the spotlight and capturing the shots.

well, he can hope, right?

———————————————————————

atticus chaos vespa. he goes by "attie" or preferably "chaos."

an observant and soft spoken nineteen year old korean-italian model. the modeling gig is part time seeing as he's a full time college student. chaos is majoring in art, more specifically, photography.

chaos started off as a catalog baby model. y'know those little babies you see in store ads and such? yeah, that's where he got his start. his family kept him in the business, though, and as he got older, his edgy look was something a lot of people wanted. he became fairly popular, having modeled in a few actual runway shows. it's great and all, sure. pays well too. but it's not his passion. oh no. chaos would much rather be sitting in the front row of those shows snapping breathtaking shots of the gorgeous models strutting down the runway. his passion? well, photography is his passion and it's what he aspires to do in the long run.

but for now, he'll keep modeling and keep attending school. it's what needs to be done in order to achieve his dreams. as you can imagine, his schedule is hectic because of this. he doesn't mind too much, but he does get lonely at times. having a friend or two would definitely be something he'd love to have. someone to grab some coffee with (coffee is his greatest weakness. give him a good italian roast and you found yourself your newest best friend). hell, he'd even love a study buddy at the very least, he's always been too timid to go out of his way to make friends. having a few would definitely be a nice change, he thinks.