1

9:50am *beep beep beep*
Ken
I groaned as my alarm clock went off. Why so early? I checked my phone and I realized that I'm getting my first tattoo today. December 2015. I went with Ari to get it. We were in the car listening to the radio when they started gossiping about some boy named justin bieber. I took the key out of my Mercedes Benz G-Wagon and walked In the nyc tattoo shop.
"hey Ken!" said on of my guy friends that was doing my tattoo today.
"hey, bro" I tend to forget his name ...
"You nervous?" he said as he cleaned the back of my neck off with cotton.
"eh, not really."
"that's my girl"
"hah" I laughed at his comment.
I showed him the tattoo and he immediately looked at the brown haired boy that sat next to me. I was alarmed by him walking over to the other tattoo artist and showing him the wings on my phone. He slowly walked over to me and handed me my phone back while still studying the image of wings on my phone.
"that guy over there is getting the same tattoo"
"really? wow, it took me a while to find something like it"
"yea, in the same exact spot as you, the world has ways of showing us things ya know?"
"hmm"
My friend dipped the needles in the fresh ink and slowly marked the back of my neck. the pain went away after a while because I got used to it.
"he's walking over here"
"huh?" i looked up at Ari
"the guy that ha-" she was suddenly cut off by the brown haired boy walking over to me
"Hi, I'm Justin, I have heard we have similar ink on us" his smile was the brightest thing in that place. he had the most loveliest smell to him, and I won't be forgetting his beautiful brown eyes.
I realized how I started day dreaming about his features.
"Yes, crazy huh?"
"Yep, I'm pretty sure you know who I am, but may I ask, what's your name?"
"I truly don't know your name, and my name is Ken, ken Troi"
"wow, okay-"
what ever he had said to me he was tooken by surprise by what ever I had said. I started to listen again.
"- it's nice meeting you, may I have your number?"
"um sure, it's xxx-xxx-xxxx" I said
"thanks! nice meeting you Ken!"
"nice meeting you too."
"you don't know his name, do you?" Ari said laughing
"nope."