Blowjobs are fine too.

George x Danny

[By the way, the pic says "My fade isn't the only thing I like to get on." ;)]

*SMUT WARNING*

(1,398 words)

Danny's POV

It's my first day joining Hollywood Undead. In all honesty, I miss my old band, Lorene Drive. But I never think about the sad memories.

I quickly picked up who they were. Nicknames and real names. I have a certain attraction towards the eldest, George. I notice he stares at me a lot. His voice is deep and a bit gravely like Matt's.

I begin to open up some more towards the guys. I learned that Charlie Scene, of all people, is Married. And he told me about how before he met Randi, he was fucking whores for a living. It was odd. I was married at one point. But I found out Theresa had cheated on me. Whatever. It's sad how I can't see my little girl though. Theresa lets me call her three times a week. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Occasionally Saturday.

I get pulled out of my thoughts when I see George approaching me. He was taller than me, and much larger. His frame was larger than my unhealthily, sickly ill one.

"Hey man. You heard I was George, right?"

"Yeah..I did.." I reply quietly. Although I kind of opened up, I was still relatively shy, so I wasn't going to say much at the moment.

"Nice. I would like to talk to you. Is that alright?" His deep voice was a little enticing. I didn't think about it at all though. I literally just met him.

"Sure. I'd like to get to know you. Make sure I'm not talking to a stranger." I chuckle a little. George shakes his head and he makes a "Hmm" noise.

George leads me outside. We walk sit on the steps nearby the house I was in. He chuckled at me.

"I really love Butterflies. It's odd, but I love them. I have since I was a child." He starts. I couldn't help but smile. His deep green eyes found mine.

"I have a thing for lions.." I smile and I poke his cheek. He laughs.

"You know, Danny, you're something. I have a gift for you, you know, for joining the band. Everyone wears a special mask. I heard you were coming, so I decided to make this." George pulls out a golden mask with a cross on the left eye. I was close to tears. It was the best gift I had ever gotten. I loved it so much.

"Oh my god, thank you so much, George! I love it!"

I instinctively hug him. When I felt his arms wrap around me, I felt something spark inside of me. I pull away from the hug, and I smile down at my lap. George gently holds my hand and chuckles.

"You don't need to be shy around me, okay, Danny? I want you to talk to me." George let's my hand go and he walks inside. I sit there for a bit and think.
------------------------------
George's POV

The others say I'm crazy for dumping Asia for Danny. I love everything about him. He's just perfect. I can't express it enough. I know I just met him, but I'm feeling something around him. When he hugged me, I wanted to hold him for hours and kiss him, making him feel better about himself.

I sit down on the couch. Danny walks in soon after, and he wanders into his bedroom. There were only 3 rooms, so a few of us had to share, or sleep on the couches we have.

It was late. I ended up falling asleep on the couch. When I had awoken, it was midnight. Everyone was asleep. I go into my room. Danny's was next to me. I suddenly hear moaning, and...my name? I stand up from my bed and lean against the wall, listening to Danny from the other side.

"Ngh..George...ah.."

His moans were quiet, but because my wall was thin, I heard it all. I began to get hard from hearing his somewhat whorish moans. I decide to walk out and knock on his door. I hear "shit" and "I'm coming" along with banging from him falling and running to the door. His shirt was all messy and his pants were going to fall soon. Danny was panting a little.

"G-George..its late. What do you want..?"

"I heard you~" I say, walking closer to him, his blush turning a deeper shade of red.

I grab his waist and pull him close. Danny lets out a small whine. I pull him into a passionate kiss, which he gladly returns. It turns lustful and hungry. I kick the door shut with my foot, and I lay Danny down on the bed.

I begin to kiss down his neck roughly, until I found his sweet spot. He jumps up a little and he moans a bit loud. I chuckle, and I grab his waist again, and grind down on him.

"Ah! Just fuck me already, George!~" Danny yells out, grabbing my ass and pushing me down on him more. I immediately stop my hip movements. Danny yells again and he bucks his hips up, begging for friction.

I take off my shirt, and I pull Danny's off quickly. I take a good look at his body. It was smaller than mine. His ribs poked out.

"I'm sorry...I'm ugly.." Danny wraps his arms around his small body, and he curls up.

I mentally curse, thinking about how bad he felt. I hugged him close and began to kiss all over his body.

"You're beautiful to me, okay? Nothing will change how I feel about you."

Danny only nodded. He grabbed the belt loops on my jeans, and pulled, obviously wanting them off. The smirk on my face grew.

"Fuck...George, take them off Just fuck me please!~ I need you so bad...oh god.."

Danny began to beg, as he continuously pulled on my pants. I had to admit, it was hot. I let his hands go and I slowly undid my pants. He grabbed his own, and slid them down fast, signing in relief as his length sprang free. Which, may i add, was large for a man his size.

Danny's sudden mood change confused me. First, he was self conscious, now he's needy as fuck. Either way, it doesn't matter. I love him.

"Danny, are you sure you want this? Its going to hurt at first, and I don't have any lube or condoms.."

"We can do it, George. Sure it's gonna hurt like a bitch, but it'll feel good soon.."

"Danny...this is your first time, and it could seriously hurt you..." I hated how I had to argue with him about it. I was worried for him.

"How about this.." I said before leaning down and taking him into my mouth. Danny gasped and his hips involuntarily bucked up, which made me gag a little.

"Ah...George.." Danny's voice was quiet. I wanted to hear him moan, but he didn't really try to let anything go.

I start slowly gliding my teeth across the sensitive skin, and making him shiver.

"'M close!" Danny yells out, and his hips thrust up again, making me gag once more. Then, he came down my throat. I had to swallow. It was pretty salty.

"Fucking hell, George.."

His body shakes violently, as he comes down from his high. I look him up and down, grinning.

"You...you're not hard...?" Danny looks hurt for a second.

"I just came in my boxers. You were that hot." I said, chuckling and wandering into my closet for some clothes.

"I wanted more, George. But blowjobs are fine too." Danny shrugs, and puts the clothes I gave him on.

"I love you, my little lion."

"I love you too, my giant butterfly."

"That sounds kind of weird. A giant butterfly?"

"Shut up, it's your nickname. You're taller than me."
----------------

Well, here's something. I couldn't think of anything else. But here. I know, I've said this A million times, but I'm sorry I haven't updated. I'm starting school really soon, and I'm quite busy. I'll update some more.

Also, be sure to check out a new story I'm releasing soon. It's a Frerard One Shot book. Thanks guys, ilysm!!

~Kaitie