Maria's Dolls

Grandmom finally let Frank's ear go and he went directly to the kitchen,  "I know you did it!" he yelled at Maria who was now serving the food and setting the table.  "You know what? What are you talking about?" asked Maria afraid that Frank has seen her work.   "You put those thumb tacks on grandmom's chair." he continued bitching.   "Look, move out my way before I start to scream for grandmom.  I don't know what the hell you talking about.  So back off already!" yelled Maria whom by now was angry and relief he was talking about something else.   

Frank pointed to her face then said, "I know you did it, believe me, I'll get you back for this." said Frank as he walked out of the kitchen and back to the living room.  "Grandmom, she serving the food right now." said Frank   "Fine, but what was all the screaming in there?" asked Grandmom   "Maria had seen a rat, we were scaring it away.  That's all."said Frank   "Why do I get the feeling you're lying?"she asked   "Maybe cause I'm not."said Frank    "Really....get over here and help me up."said Grandmom   Frank gave her a little help getting up, then they both walk into the kitchen.

"Hello Grandmom." said Maria    "Girl that smells good.   By the way, how did you get in here without us seeing you?" she asked     "I guess Grandmom I used magic," she replied laughing   "There's no such thing as magic."  grandmom replied  "So they say, no one really knows,  do they?" asked Maria   "True, True.  What is this stuff?  It's smell really good."grandmom asked   "I found some meat in the bottom of the freezer.  So I made, steak and potato since that's all we had left." explained Maria   

Frank looked at the food, he didn't remember seeing any meat at the bottom of the freezer.  So he got up and open the freezer and looked in.   Grandmom notice, "What are you doing?  Sit back down and eat before your food gets cold." she replied   "I was just checking, I don't remember buying that kind of meat." said Frank   

"So now you saying Maria has a conspiracy with the meat, too.  What's your problem?  Just sit the hell down and eat without saying a word   Cause you really beginning to piss me off.  The food smells good, so eat." said Grandmom in an angry tone.  Frank sat back down glances at Maria, while Grandmom wasn't looking Maria stuck out her tongue, then grin.  Frank was piss but didn't show it, he just kept on eating.

Meanwhile up in Maria's room...