five

The sound of harsh breathing expelling hot air mingled with the weak whimperings filled the stagnant air as bodies rubbing against one another, grinding fiercely and one trapping the other slimmer one against cool metal. Unbridled hands were touching each other, groping frenziedly at any areas they could reach. Fingers curled on the smooth material covering the wide spread of the muscled back, clawing a ragged line down the path to the equally muscled behind; squeezing, massaging, groping and bucking, all with the purpose to eliminate any space in between them.

They paused their sloppy kiss, rested their foreheads together as they breathed heavily to replace the breaths that they lost, before diving in again with renewed urgency. Mouths slammed together, teeth knocking against teeth, tongues dueling and fighting for dominance. Both drowning in the abyss of pleasure so great, that they failed to register the roaring sound of the moving metal coming to a stop, followed by a soft ding.

Troye kept touching Tyler abundantly, edging his hands closer to the hem of his shirt before he snaked under it to touch the hot skin. His fingers pressed into the skin, making shallow dents and clawed their way downwards before he slid them into Tyler's pant, teasing the groove in between Tyler's cheeks before grabbing handfuls of his perky ass. The sound that Tyler made was in between a purr and a growl, the vibration passed on through their connected points and went directly to Troye's hardening cock. A wave of staggering lust swept through him which made him bite down on Tyler's bottom lip before lapping his tongue across the light indent of his teeth mark to sooth it again. In the middle of such thick haze of pheromones, neither of them heard the sound of someone clearing their throat. It was when a sharp clang of something hitting on metal that finally pulled them back from their cloud of carnal bliss.

"You two ought to be ashamed of yourself! Wrestling tongues and molesting each other in a public elevator!"

They were both startled by the high-pitched voice and Tyler pushed away from Troye and shot himself to the furthest corner of the confined space, repelled as if they are the same pole of a magnet. Huffing and threading his hand through his hair, he gave a light cough to cover up the awkwardness and embarrassment that he was currently feeling. It's not a common occurrence that he's caught during heavy make outs in an elevator.

"Such vile behavior to be displayed out in the open like that! Didn't anybody teach you any common decency?" The voice scolded again.

"Good evening, Mrs Alperstein. Fancy meeting you here at such hour. Taking little Doug out for a walk?" Tyler heard Troye addressed their displeased company, an old lady who was standing just outside of the elevator, with her cane blocking the door from shutting and the cutest little pug tugged in her embrace. Troye reached out his hand to try and pet the little pug on its head but was quickly reprimanded by her.

"What do you think you're doing, young man? Don't think I haven't seen where that hand have been just moments ago." She scowled at Troye in distaste as she strutted into the elevator with her head held high. She pressed the button to her floor using her cane with great precision and lower it down to the elevator floor with a light thud. Tyler was undeniably impressed by the agility of this frail-looking woman, he was slightly afraid of the aura that she was radiating. She reminded him of his high school discipline teacher who made him almost wet his pants every time she so much as glanced at him. She let out an audible huff before her soft but stern voice filled the air again.

"I'd never understand the utterly ridiculous behavior of youth these days. Deemed it appropriate to put their fun bags and their one-eyed lizard with saggy chin out there where everyone can see. What has the world turn into?"

Tyler had never wanted the elevator to move faster just so he doesn't have to be stuck in there with Mrs Alperstein any longer than he has to. Two reasons, one being the utmost embarrassment that he wished the earth would open up and swallow him whole. Second reason being the urge to just release the roaring laughter that threaten to spill upon hearing the words that came out of this, what he assumed to be almost seventy years old lady.