4 Peas In A Pod

Sorry it's been so long again haha. My  motivation is at a minimum :P But yeah I hope enjoy and check me out on tumblr (tornbytomlinson.tumblr.com)

WARNING!! ALMOST A GAY SMUT SCENE

Louis POV

My finger tips dug deep into Harry's side, my finger nails leaving indents along the path I scratched down his back and to his bum. I just couldn't get him close enough! My lips twisted and tangled with his our tongues occasionally meeting for for a second before I would bite his lip pulling his face forwards, closer to mine. 

"Clothes... need to... go!" I breathe heavily in his ear trying to tear at his shirt. 

Harry's shirt flies over my head and I look deep into his eyes, those dark green eyes filled with a new breed of lust.

"Take me Lou!" He whispers unbuttoning my pants and stroking his finger gently down my zipper before yanking it down and taking my pants with it. 

We are still standing right where we dropped our gym bags, our bodies are still damp from the gym showers and his face is still flushed from the workout. I back him up and spin him around ramming him against the wall and holding my forearm against the back of his neck as I grind myself against him.

"Mhmm you like that!" I aggresively whisper in his ear

"Mhmmmm fuck yes!" He moans wrapping one arm around my hips and pulling me closer. "Give it too me! Fuck me fuck me fuck me!"

Pulling down his pants too reveal that cute little ass I give him a few good smacks before forcing a kiss on his lips but he submits to my dominence as always. 

"Shit!" He screams, me thinking he is close already with out me being in him I hold him close but then I hear the voices approching the front door. Grabbing his hand and our stuff I run us upstairs wanting to just continue. Sitting down on my bed I pull him on top of me, allowing him to grind his hard on mine and we just sit there in kissing bliss.

But I know I won't get anymore now, he's a screamer from just the little things we have done and now our parents are home... shit!

Harry's POV

I really wanted him, to feel him and for him to just enbrace me in his love but for now cuddling will do. I hop off his lap and push him down, only to lay my head on his chest. His lips brush over my curls and kiss my head all over before reaching down and kissing my lips lightly.

"I love you!" I say quietly

"Love you too Haz." He whispers in my ear before pulling back and allowing me to see the growing smile of his face.

My fingers trace his tattoos, the symbols and images that I dont think even he undestands but damn are they hot!

"Ummm so I think we are going to hang out with Liam sometime... is that ok?" His calm voice breaks our silence.

"Yeah sounds great! Is he going to have his boyfriend too?"

"Yeah Niall can come too!" Louis says laughing..

"Niall?" I ask questioning "Like the river?"

"Yeah kinda haha, hes sorta new here like me but hes from Ireland I believe."

"Wow thats cool!" I say pecking at Louis lips trying to get him to just shut up and hold me tighter.

**********

Louis POV

His curls tickled my face everytime he turned around with some new nieve question or stupid joke. I held him between my legs, his back suctioned to me and my arms holding a tight grip on his waist. Every now and then I would allow him to move but only to kiss me... my protective nature was really coming out today but i dont think he minds.

We just sat there in the middle of the field, soaking in the sun and cuddling while we waited for Liam and Niall to meet us. I could feel myself growing an unexpected anxiety over this meeting, if it would be awkward or not but Liam was a nice guy and there would be four of us there to keep some kind of conversation going. 

"Maybe we can go on like a double date Lou!" Harry says with that same old cheeky smile. He goes to peck my lips and I playfully open my mouth as if I were to bite him and he pulls away laughing, but I dont let him get to far before pulling him close again for the kiss he wanted two seconds prior. 

"Hey fellow love birds!" Liam chirps as he approaches us hand in hand with his blonde haired boyfriend.

"Hiya, i'm Niall!"

"I'm Louis and this is Harry my boyfriend" I say quickly giving Harry's waist a light squeeze, reassuring him i mean it when I say the B word.

**After a good few hours just chilling in the field we decided we would all have eachothers backs in and out of school and that this weekend we would have the double date Harry thought up before we even met Niam**

Sorry its so short and has almost no point haha, the next chapter should be good :) VOTE AND COMMENT <3