Day 2

Jimin's POV

Here I am, sitting on a sofa.
I keep on replaying the scenes earlier.

Both of them in the car. Both held hands.

I couldn't control my anger; I started flipping the tables and destroying the whole dorm.

Hyuna, why are you doing this to me?

Hyuna's POV

I'm sorry, Jimin-ah. It's for the best. I don't want you getting hurt. I'm doing this for your own good, even though It's hurting you.

While walking to my room, I felt tears streaming down my cheeks; I just noticed I'm crying. I fell and leaned on the wall, still crying. I touched my hair, and some stands started to fall, making me shocked and cry more.

Please no.Not today. I don't want to leave yet. Please let me be with him a little longer...

 Please. 

My vision became blurry, and the last thing I saw was a guy. It was Taehyung.

**

"I'm sorry to say this, but your cancer is getting much worse. I hate to say this, but I'm afraid you won't leave much longer, Ms.Hyuna; if you want, we can undergo an operation, but there's a 50/50 chance you'll survive.."  The Doctor said, giving me a faint yet sad smile.

I gave him a faint smile.. "I'll undergo operation Doc, I'm ready.." I said then looked at Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Jungkook, and Taehyung.

They all gave me a sad look, and I just smiled at them.

"Guys, I'm going to be fine, okay?" I told them.

One by one, they gave me letters, roses and hugged me tightly. I felt hot tears streaming down my face.

Please let me survive. Please. I don't want to leave him yet. Please, Lord. I know my time is up, but still, I love him so much...

 I-I can't leave Jimin hurting and alone.

Jimin's POV

I keep on destroying things. Throwing the flower vases, messing the bed, and anything else to let my anger out.

Please don't do this to me, Hyuna...

Jungkook's POV

I looked at Jimin hyung destroying and breaking things; I really want to tell him about Hyuna noona's condition but, I promised never to tell him. 

I sighed and held on to Jimin Hyung's door tightly.

"Hyung, I can't keep it anymore... I can't hide her secret from him. " I told Jin Hyung.

" I don't know what to say, Jungkook..." Jin hyung said, looking down.

Hyuna's POV

Today's the operation. I already knew I'm not going to survive. I don't have enough strength to fight...

I wrote Jimin a letter before going inside the operating room.

While writing the letter for Jimin, I felt another tear streaming down my face and memories flashing back.

" Ms.Hyuna, It's time.." The doctor said, and I nod. I gave Taehyung the letter, and all of them gave me our Last Hug...

Yoongi's POV

I dialed Jimin's number; I couldn't take it anymore.

" Hello?!" He answered

" Jimin, It's Suga," I said

" Hi Hyung, so what's up?" He questioned his voice with no expression.

" It's about Hyuna.." I said

" What About Her?" Jimin said slightly in a mad tone.

I took a deep breath before speaking again.

" She... She has cancer, and It's getting worse; she won't live that long anymore... Today's her operation, and there's a 50/50 chance she'll survive.

The time she was with Taehyung, that was all a misunderstanding. Taehyung is helping Hyuna for you to move on and find someone better than her. And for you not to get hurt...

 She wants you to be happy without her. She doesn't want to leave you alone and hurt. That's how she cares so damn much about you.

She doesn't even know where to start when talking about you. She loves you more than anything in the world Jimin.." I finished.

There's silence on the other line...

" Wait for me.." He said, then ended the call.