prologue

You see... kora is a happy go lucky girl, who talks a lot, but is also shy... shes also someone who can make friends easily... does she like making friends easily u might ask well here I'll answer hell no... she's not to big on people which is odd considering the whole friend thing but whatever. To be honest that's just the Kora everyone knows on the outside... the Kora on the inside is very shy and likes to stay up in her room... she also doesn't like to talk to people unless she has too. Kora is a baton twirler she's twirled for 10 and a half years but she's only 13. Kora real name is Korena but she likes Kora better. She has the most amazing friends and can be considered pretty popular at her school, but what everyone doesn't know is the happy all the time thing is all just a mask she wears to protect herself from getting hurt. She has so many walls up its really unnatural. She has no close friends that she can tell things too. Hell her mom doesn't even know. It's sad right... I know. Twirling is the only sport Kora has ever known. Thanks to her big sister Joanna. Joanna has been Twirling since she was like 4 or 5... something like that. There is 10 years between Kora and Joanna. Of course they don't really get along to we'll but it's nice when they do. Now that her sister has aged out of Twirling Kora has the most amount of years on the team. Do you think that matters... NO! but who cares right? She's just a nobody at least that's's what Kora thinks of herself.

----
Quick authors note...
Hey guys just wanted to say HI!!!! and thx for reading this... this is my first story so please be nice in the comments♡ I'm usually pretty nice. Please read this, comment, and vote♡
Thx again
-Kie Kie