CHAPTER TWO

I will be updating so watch for new updates.♡
~~~~
Kora's pov.
One week later~
Its been about a week, and its now friday. My favorite day of the week, only because i get out of the hell hole for atleast two days. And i can't wait to get out of here!

Its curently 10th period. And its my favorite class, Chorus! Im on soprano or part one. My half of the class is much better behaved compared to the alto or part two side. They are never on task and always fooling around.

"WAIT, WHAT,?!" olivia said. "I know right, thats what i said!" Another girl paige said. "Okay girls, we need to work stop fooling around. Our concert is in two weeks. And u can bearly remember the words after the first page." Our teacher said. Yeah, and the wonder why they get yelled at all the time. Dumbasses.

~~~~

Im now on the bus to go home. I'm sitting with my bfftlad (a/n: bfftlad means- best friend through life and death) Mia. She is awesome. Infact just a few minutes ago, she kicked greg in the nuts because he was getting on Mia's last nereve. May i say... it was hilarious!

My bus came to a stop and i got off and got into my grammy's car and went home.

~~~~

5 minutes later and i was walking through the door, set my book bag down, and strait for the kitchen. Ate something and fell asleep on the couch. Four hours later i was being shaken awake to eat dinner. I ate and then went upstairs to my room and fell right back to sleep.

I know what ur thinking, damn she must sleep alot. Well i actually dont i was surprised that I fell asleep again. I usually don't sleep well.

~~~~

Its now 11:30 am, and i just woke up. Im not doing anything today so, my ass is going to be lazy and not do anything.

I got up to go get something to eat. I ended up making soup, cause why the hell not. I ate and then went back upstairs and laid in my bed and went on this app called wattpad and i read for a little while. By a little while i mean 6 hours of reading i had to stop because it was dinner and no phones at the dinner table. Ugh i hate that rule, im not a social person and i end up not talking anyways.

I finally got back upstairs, and got into bed and started reading again.

By the time i finally got tired, it was quarter to 4:00 in the morning. So i dicided to go to sleep.

~~~~

I got to school, and tripped on my way into the cafeteria, and someone spilled stuff all over me during breackfast at school.

"TODAY IS NOT MY DAY" I yelled.

And then it happend.

-----
Hey guys so just wanted to say... i left u guys with a cliffhanger. Sorry. Please comment, vote, and read. Thanks so much.

-kie kie♡