What?

Harry's head was pounding like a hammer when he woke up. Ugh I should not have drank that much. Peeking open his eyes he noticed some dark stained wood furniture, not anything he owned. He stretched his legs out and a jolt of pain volted up his well...nether regions. That's when he got worried.

He sat up slowly, trying not to puke, and he most definitely did not recognise anything in the massive room he was in. It was altogether too fancy to be Ron's, so where on earth was he?  He looked to his side and his heart jolted. I must have had a one night stand.

The person beside him was definitely male, he could tell with the defined pale bicep. The frost blond tuffts of hair that stuck out were adorable. The duvet had been pushed down sometime in the night so Harry could see the pale lean back and oh my what a great looking butt. A completely naked looking butt.

Speaking of completely naked, Harry realised he was also, and if that pain was anything to do with it be reckoned him and that hottie beside him had steamy sex. But Harry couldn't stay here, he didn't even know the person. (Although he didn't mind oggling them).

Harry got up only to look at the hand he had used to help himself up. What the ... It was a gold ring. Like the ones people where when they're married. This is not happening. This spurred him to get up faster, only resulting in him falling onto the hard oak floor with a thud. His legs had been tangled in the sheets.

He heard the hottie groan and turn over, making Harry's heart beat faster. He tried to undo the sheets tangling around his foot but it seemed to wind more and more as if by magic.

"My bed sheets have an anti-one night stand charm by the way" Harry heard a raspy voice say. "which is why you can't leave until I let you"
Bugger.
"Uh would you mind helping me out?" Harry asked, now begining to panic because he didn't want a stranger to see him nakey.
"Depends, are you going to run away like a scared rabbit?" The voice teased.
Harry gulped and didn't know how to respond.
Harry heard the bed creek and flushed in embarrassment, he covered his face and wanted to disappear.
"Cute" he heard the voice say again, making Harry flush more.

"I won't let you go until I know who you are honey"
Harry slowly removed his hands and gasped in suprise when he saw who it was.
"Malfoy?" Malfoy standing there with a delicious...uhh...and six pack abs. Malfoy standing there hot as hell.
"Well well well, I've snatched up my very own Potter" Malfoy said smugly.
"Can you help a man out?" Harry asked, now flushing even more because Malfoy was clearly checkin him out and looking at his ...well thing.

"Aw look at that lil Potter all embarrassed" Malfoy teased.
Harry frowned and gave Malfoy the finger.
Malfoy laughed and said "ohh getting fiesty are we, such a shame I was going to be nice and let you out"
"Malfoy please!" Harry begged, the floor was cold against his butt.
Malfoy grinned darkly "that's not the first time you've begged me."
Harry made a noise of embarrassment and squirmed.

Malfoy clicked his fingers and Harry's foot came loose, he quickly scrambled up then came face to face with Malfoy, who seemed to have come closer.
Malfoy put a hand around Harry's wrist, and pulled Harry towards him.

Harry moved reluctantly, finding it hard to look away from that beautiful bastards face. His eyes glanced down and saw plump pale pink lips then Harry looked away again, his cheeks red.

A hand snuck around Harry's waist, pulling him close to Malfoy's naked body, now chest to chest.
"Look at me" Malfoy commanded.
Harry couldn't help but look up and couldn't help feeling the urge to kiss build again.

"You're suprisingly shy arn't you, hmm now tell me Potter what do you want" Malfoy asked suductiely.
Harry almost chocked.
"What?" He asked weakly.
Malfoy inched his face closer, nearly touching lips but bearly out of reach.
"I know what you want, but you have to tell me to get it"
"Uhh...I want to kiss you?" Harry said quietly.
"Hmm that sounded like a question, try again honey"
F you Malfoy. "I want to kiss you"

Then Malfoy kissed Harry, soft and sweet before building it up and pushing his tongue into Harry's mouth and dominating the kiss. And Harry almost forgot about the whole ring buisness until Draco intertwined their hands and there was a metal clunk.

They both looked at each other suddenly and looked down slowly at their hands.
Well heck.
Dracos breathing finally rebooted and then he looked at Harry with an expression only defined as pure distress.
"Well fuck"
"Eloquently said Malfoy but for the record we already have"
Draco looked at Harry before walking away and walking back towards the side of his bed.
"What are we going to do?" Harry asked.
"Well I for one am going to put some clothes on and find out if it's real or we just got pretty matching rings. Because I'm sure both of us were not married last week" Draco said, muffled by a hoodie.

Harry sat down on the bed again and ran a hand through his hair.
"Here put some clothes on and get out. I'll owl you if anything comes up"
And with that Harry was kicked out of the tossers big house feeling scared and worried.

He fretted about the whole day, waiting for the said owl to come and decide their fate. When it finally came at 11 pm that night it read only one word.

"Fuck"

He seemed fond of the word. But Harry guessed that settles it. I'm married to Draco Malfoy.