CHAPTER 4

Trix POV

"Brit!" I waved at her , she smiled and waved back.

She is smoking again...

"Hi Trix.." she removed her smoke from her mouth, leaning to give me a kiss, but I turned my face away, making her kiss my cheek.

She looked at me confused.

Her face changed when she realized what she did.

"Oh...sorry Luv..I'm sorry" she said with a pout, throwing her smoke to the ground then stepped on it.

"Brit... I said that you should stop it..I don't want you to get sick, do you want to have lung cancer?"

"I can't helped it, its so hard to stop Trix...and no, I don't want to get sick...I still want to spend my life with you."

"Okay , you love me?"

"Yeah Trix, I Love You so much" she said as she intertwined her fingers with mine, smiling sweetly at me.

"So STOP SMOKING and that's FINAL. Give me your pack of smoke."

She nodded then without further ado she gave it to me.

"Good girl" I said then pulled her for a kiss.

"I Love You Brit."

"I Love You More Trix."

------------------------------

"So where are we going?" Brit asked.

"To a place you'll like?" I said as I focus on the road then looked at her for a second.

Brit sighed.

"Don't worry Luv , trust me , okay?" I said as I winked at her.

------------------------------

"Umm what are we doing here?" Brit asked, as she looked outside.

"We are here to eat?, what else? I asked as I held her hand.

I looked at Brit, she looks nervous, her hand is cold.

"Hey, you okay?..." I asked.

Brit gazed at me, forcing a smile on her face.

"Come on Brit, tell me what's wrong? , Do you not like it here?"

She squeezed my hand tightly.

"Its not like that... umm, aren't you hungry?, let's go inside" she said as she pulled me inside the restaurant.

As we passed the entrance, a waiter approaches us.

"Good afternoon Boss, a table for two? the waiter smiled as he looked at Brit.

"Hi Nick, Yes please" Brit said casually.

"Okay boss , please follow me... umm boss?"

I looked at the waiter. Why is he calling her Boss?

"What is it?" Brit asked.

"Will I tell your father that you're here?"

"No, don't. I'll go to him later. Please get me two orders of my favorites, some desserts and get us
a wine please." Brit said as she sighed.

"Of course Boss, I'll be right back with your order." the waiter said , then walked away.

I stared at Brit, crossing my arms as I raise my eyebrow at her, making her frown.

"Will you care to explain?" I said with an annoyed tone.

"Ugh... this..."

"Just spill it Brit."

She sighed softly.

"This is my dad's restaurant..." Brit said as she took my hand, caressing it gently.

"Oh God, really ? are you serious?" I asked.

She nodded then blushed.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, my dad doesn't know that I have someone and I also didn't expect that
you would bring me here..." she said as she chuckled.

"What's funny? I asked.

"You, cause you brought me here, I'm sorry it's really funny" Brit said holding her mouth, trying to stop her laughter.

"Okay, you think it's funny?... " I said with harshness in my tone and stood up. Brit stopped laughing then hold my wrist.

"Where you going?" Brit asked me as she looked flustered.

"Leaving?..I wanted to have a good date with you, but you just laughed at me cause I didn't know that this is your father's restaurant, so I looked stupid , right?"

"Love , come on, I didn't mean it, I'm so sorry. Its my fault, I'm sorry, please stay.." Brit said as she pulled me on her lap, wrapping her arms around my waist, hugging me tightly.

"Please stay... I'm sorry" Brit said still hugging me.

"I forgive you...can I go back to my sit now,people are staring"

Brit giggled then she released me.

"Sit here beside me and also.. I don't care that people are staring, fuck them, judge all they want." Brit said as she kissed my cheek.

I looked at Brit lovingly then kissed her lips ,she smiled warmly as she took my hand , rubbing her thumb on the back of my hand.

"Hi Boss, here's your Hot Barbecue Ribs, Caesar Salad, Pie and your wine, Please enjoy, call me
if you needed anything Boss." the waiter said as she smiled to both of us then left.

"Wow.. these looks good" I said as I stared on our food.

Brit smiled at me, looking smug, making me slap her arm gently.

-----------------------------------

"Before we leave, let's go to dad" Brit said, holding my hand as we went to his father's office.

"Hey kiddo, what's up? it's a surprise that you're here... and who's that lovely lady with you?"

Brit moved towards her father, giving him a warm hug.

"Dad, this is Trix, my beautiful girlfriend ." Brit said proudly making me blushed.

Her father stood up then walked towards me.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Trix, please take good care of my princess." he said as she shook hands with me.

"Likewise sir. Just leave her to me, I will love her forever." I said confidently, looking at Brit, winking at her.

Brit's face is priceless right now .

"Dad we need to go, it's nice seeing you look good, let's eat when both you and Ria are free, okay Dad?" Brit said as he hugged her father.

"Okay kiddo, let's do that, I Love You"

"I Love You Dad, take care of yourself ." Brit said as he gave her father a kissed on his cheek.

"Hey Trix, take care of my princess, okay? and also you can call me Dad, Daddy, Father
or whatever you like" He said chuckling as he gave me a hug.

"Of course , leave her to me Father" I said happily.