You're Young, And Go On Tour With Him(Luke)

Requested by: musicaddictgirl99

Your age: 6

You were currently on tour with your older brother, Luke, and his band. You were quite a prankster, but the boys loved that about you. You and the boys used to prank everybody on the bus, and from the crew, but of course it was the boys who were beaten up for it. You always got away with your incredibly cute innocent face.

One day, you decided to prank Luke, so you called the boys while Luke was having a shower, and told them, "I wanna prank Luke."

"Hell yeah!" Michael said, and Ashton hit him at the back of his head, and said, "Don't swear."

"What do you want to do?" Calum asked you.

You smiled evily, and said, "Pretend I ran away. Let him look for me, and you pretend you don't know where I am."

"Okay, but where will you be?" Ashton asked.

"In the closet." You said.

"Alright, get in there, I think Luke's about to get out." Michael said, and you ran into the closet, and sat down.

You heard Luke get put of the shower, and peeked through the door of the closet. He went into his bunk, and looked into his phone.

You saw Michael looking at you through his bunk, and gave him a mischievous toothy smile, which he returned.

"Have any of you seen Y/N? I don't think she's anywhere here." Luke asked, and You immediately sat back down.

"No mate, I haven't seen her anywhere." Ashton said.

"Oh okay. Where could she be?" He asked, and you heard him get out of his bunk.

"I don't know, I thought she was with you." Calum said.

"No, she isn't. God, I hope this is just a prank, and she's okay." Luke said.

"Probably is, bro. Let's look for her." Michael said.

They looked in various places, but the closet. For the past 10 minutes, they've only been looking for you.

"Y/N HEMMINGS! I KNOW THIS IS A PRANK COME OUT RIGHT NOW, OR ELSE!" You heard Luke shout, and you silently giggled.

"Relax bro, you'll find her." Michael said.

"Has anyone looked in the closet?" Luke asked, and you froze.

"Uhm, yeah, I looked. She's not there." Calum lied.

"Oh, then we've practically looked everywhere on the bus, and she's not anywhere here." Luke said, and he sounded like he was about to start crying any minute.

You finally decided that he'd had enough, and opened the closet door, and walked out.

"Y/N!" Luke said when he saw you, and engulfed you in a hug.

"You were in the closet? Calum, you said you looked there." Luke said.

"We were pranking you, Lukey." You said.

"Oh, you naughty little girl, I'll get you back, just you wait." He said, and you giggled.

The next day, he pranked you, by writing on your face while you were sleeping, and you couldn't get that off you, for a whole week.

******
504 words.

This one is for musicaddictgirl99

Hope you like it!!!!

22nd July, 2016