Date; And Surprise!

4. Date; And Surprise!
_____________________________

Screwed,

Thats what they were, they were so screwed at the moment! Why? because Nanami's Match making mother ( No relation to his father ) Had tried her best to better their relationshp, Now they were both standing thir awkwardly without a word to say.

Why?

Because last time they got romantic or even kissed Hiru was made! And Tomoe didn't know if he wanted to repeat that situation at all.. esspeically the screams of the girl as she had the baby... Although Nanami did have Hiru in this apartment but that wasn't their fault at all.

Tomoe groaned mentally and nearly banged his head on a nearbye wall. What was he supposed to do or think at the moment? They had slept together nine or ten months ago and had not touched or even kissed since. It was to awkward. They went from best friends to roomies in one night and even now it was confusing.

There was also the fact that they were married and Nanami still had no clue. Tomoe almost felt bad for this little tibit. After all, he had bit her neck the night they mated and left the signature marriage mark...

Oi.

Tomoe swallowed, his head spinning at the moment. What was Gwen expecting from them? She made him dress up nicely while Nanam was in her everyday wear. She handed him money and everything but when he looked at Nanami he wanted to hit his head harshly.

It was almost like they were a couple that just confessed to each other. Like with them they shared a bed but there was the famous, ' Pillow wall of Momozono.' Blocking them. Not that he was coplaining in the slightest..

It was just that right now his palms were sweating from the fact that this night could go VERY good, or VERY bad. And the teen didn't know if he wanted either one to happen, if anything he'd probably get stuck with Mizuki and Kurama stalking them out until things got serious- if they got serious.

Nanami on the other hand whined out when the door slammed in their faces and almost twitched. She had Hiko not long ago, She was sour weak and slghtly pale from the birth, and the baby was probably crying at the moment. What was Hiru going to eat?!? What about his clothes and how warm he stayed!? She was not prepared to part from her child just yet!

NOT YET!

The girl whined out and sulked weakly, She just didn't want the baby to get hurt in the slghtest. She couldn't and now she was stuck with.... With..

T-T-Tomoe......'

GAH! SHE LIKED HIM! NO! MAYBE EVEN LOVED HIM BUT RIGHT NOW EVERYTHING WAS GOING WRONG!! SHE WASNT EVEN WEARING ANYTHING NICE AT THE MOMENT!! Nanami whined out and whimpered now wanting her baby more then anything... But she found herself hanging her head in dismay and slightly looking at Tomoe.. She was a bit worried to make eye contact.. but when she looked at him he was slightly looking away.. his eyes down and his shifted towards the ground as if he wasn't even listening to her at the moment... Oh good.

But she did notice his innocent gaze..... And the way his eyes traveled to the ground and his hands stayed perfectly in his pocket... She had spent time liket his with Tomoe since she got pregnant that one night... that one night when she was used.

Just like her father used her...? No... No. NO! This was Tomoe and he'd never use her. Never. he was a good person and she loved him for that.... right? She swallowed and winced weakly, her feet hurt and so did her head but that didn't stop her mother from kicking her out like some maid to the brothel.

Oi, why her?

" L-Lets.. Erm..' Tomoe winced and looked down, his hair bounced with the quick mvement of his head and his face almost tinted a pretty pink... he was blushing hum? Sohe was nervous as well? So was she and she didn't know what else to say to the moment other then,