3rd Grade For Lola

Lola's POV

         The guy named Jamie said hi to me and it was cool. I've know him since kindergarten but I couldn't talk to him because we weren't in the same class. 2nd grade we were together but both of us were too shy to talk to each other but I wish we weren't.  Finally it was the day I would see if he was in my class but he wasn't. I was really sad and I missed him because he was my happiness. But on the first day of school he said hi and I didn't say anything. I regret that too. Everyday he would say hi to me and sometimes I would wave or just blush and look down. Then our PE teacher told us that we were going to have cup stacking practice if anyone wanted to join them. I decided that I would try to do it since my sister was also. I'm really happy I did this because Jamie was there too. I saw him wave but was so excited that I couldn't wave back. Next week we started talking at cup stacking and it was really fun. When practice was almost over the PE teacher said that next week she will partner us up and we will do the double stack. I was worried that me and Jamie would be together but I was also hoping that we would be put together. At night I couldn't sleep. When the day finally came that we would be partnerd up I was so excited. Our PE teacher called out everyone's name expect for me and Jamie and 4 other people. Then 2 and me and Jamie. Then it was just me and Jamie and in my heart I felt light and really happy. Finally she called out Lola and Jamie and I was almost fangirling for Jamie. I was a weird little kid I guess. It was a amazing time for me and I liked being close to him and just talking I felt safe around him and I loved it.