Prologue

(Heavy breathing)

"Hello.... please, please I need help, Hello."

"Hello Phoenicia New York police department, what's your emergency?"

"Finally, look I need help, people are after me and I.....I don't know why, please hurry."

I lay there in silence on the other end, waiting for an answer.

"Ok sir, I'm going to need your location."

"I'm hidden in my attic, my house is located near Newton Avenue."

"Ok sir, officers are being dispatched to your location. Remain calm and remain right where you are."

"Ok thank God, please hurry."

The other end went dead, "Hello....officer, fuck."
I waited a few minutes scared and alone, my body was shaking and I was sweating, my heart was racing and as each minute passed it seemed to beat faster and faster.

I heard the door slam open from downstairs. I heard a man whisper, "They said he's in the house."

Another man with a rough voice screams, "HE'S PROBABLY STILL IN THE ATTIC, I CAN SMELL THE SHIT FROM HERE, HEHEHEHEHEHE."

I started to tremble in fear, I smacked my head once or twice and pulled my hair, I know I was in deep shit. I heard the door creek from the floor board. I crawled anxiously to a corner. A pair of eyes were peaking at me while the door opened slowly. "Why lookie here, peak a boo, peak a booo, this reminds me of when I was a boy. When I used to play hide and seek, that moment when you know they found you, just put chills up your spine."

Both men stand in front of me, I feel helpless. "FUCK, WHAT DID I DO, I DON'T DESERVE THIS!!!!"

"Punishment  is always necessary, we don't make the rules, we just follow them. You really let us down, so listen to me you fucking coward of a man, punishment is necessary. Get him by his feet Garret."

I try to kick as hard as I can, I hit Garret in the shin. He wasn't even fazed, he laughs and brushes his beard, "You hit like a fucking bitch."

The other man crouches down near me, "All of this would be easier if you would just stop squirming, so please hold still before I knock your fucking teeth out and make you chew them."

I smirk, "I didn't know I was late for my fucking dentist appointment."

He laughs, "Hey Garret, now that are patient has showed up for his appointment, we should get started. Hand me my bag please." Garret rushes and gets the bag, "This is going to be too much fucking FUN!!! May I do the honors?"

The other man shakes his head, I was shaking just by the psychotic look on his face, "No no no Garret, you're too fired up, I'll take it from here."  Garret screams, "AAAAA COME ON, you always do the honors, it's my FUCKING TURN!!!" The other man slapped himself in the leg out of frustration. He rose to his feet quickly, "Son of a fucking bitch Garret, hand me my bag, you are too wound up, you might just kill him. So please hand me my bag."

Garret gives him a disgusted look and throws the bag at his feet. The other man looks down at the bag and then looks up at Garret. He walks slowly towards Garret, "Oh Garret, I'm very disappointed in you. What a disgusting act." He looks at me and asks, "Don't you think?" I just nodded because I couldn't find anything to say, I was to scared to say anything.

The other man cocked his right hand back as far as he could, he made sure of that. He looks back at his hand, "Do you see this Garret, this is what disrespect looks like."  Without thinking twice he slapped Garret full force across his face. "Now go and face that corner over there, so you can reflect about the disgusting taste of disrespect in your mouth."