0.6-naeun

the second i walked into school all eyes were on me. but i was used to it, i mean i am one of the schools most popular girls.

but this time i was sure that they wasn't looking at me because i was the captain of the girls soccer team and track team, this time it was because i looked entirely different. and it felt awesome.

just as i walked past the principals office i bumped into someone, and i was sure it was a male. 

"oh fuck."

we both fell to the ground.

i got up quickly, not wanting to ruin my badass image already. i mean, falling in the middle of the corridor is pretty cliché and not really giving off that 'badass' kinda vibe.

"shit i'm so sorry." i bowed down again and picked up the papers he dropped.

i just happened to notice that we almost got all our classes together, now i was curious about who he was.

"hmm..." i hummed for myself, putting my hand in front of the guy to pull him up.

"yes?" he questioned.

"you share most of your classes with me." i said.
in the corner of the paper stood "jeon jinah..." i read while saying it at the same time. shit. it was a girl. fuck.

i looked up and met her eyes. but i was so sure! a girl didn't have such a strong grip like that or hard body... jesus christ i'm being sexist.

"oh you're a girl." did i mention that i'm a dumb fuck already? no?

the girl nodded, her curls bobbing up and down.

"yes? got a problem with that?" her voice going lighter.

"oh no no i don't." jesus she was hot. i swear her eyes had some sparkle in them.

oh for fucks sake naeun you just got out of a relationship!

right. no girls. no dating. no nothing.

i stole a last look at the girl before the bell rang and i ran of to my first class.

don't even think about it.

+
i just said an awkward 'i love you' to my girlfriend

cringe

and i know you're reading this hello (;