<Chapter 16: A Date Arrival>

A/N: Like the last chapter, please listen to the song when the part says to. Thank you and enjoy•

Jungkook's POV
I want to go on a date with Soohyeon, now that I remember her. I want to make it up for her. I can't believe JooYeong put a spell on me. I went into Soohyeon's bedroom and saw her on her laptop.
"Hey babe,"I said.

"Hey,"Soohyeon said.

"Wanna go on a date?"I asked.

"Sure,"Soohyeon said.

"Alright, we're going at 7:00 p.m,"I said.

"Ne, I'll be ready by 7:00 p.m, so meet me at my house,"Soohyeon said.

It was 5:00 p.m. I asked her so late. I mean I asked her early. I don't know we just wake up early. I should've asked her earlier. I'm gonna go get ready, now. Maybe, she might not be ready. It's gonna be okay, I can't get nervous over this.

Soohyeon's POV
As soon as Jungkook left, I looked at my last email and turned off my laptop. I walked to the bathroom and started to get ready. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and started to curl my hair.
"Ow, damn it,"I said as I accidentally burned my ear.

I finished curling my hair and went back in my room to pick an outfit. I realized that I had my dresses at my house. It was still sunny, so I just brought my umbrella out. I bring an umbrella with me just in case it rains, but now it's because I can't go in the sun. I flashed to my house and went inside. Hyori was playing with her toys and Minjae was watching TV. They both looked at me and smiled.
"Hey, how are you doing?"Minjae asked.

"I'm doing good,"I said.

"We missed you,"Hyori said.

"I did too,"I said.

"So what are you here for?"Minjae asked.

"I'm here to get an outfit for my date,"I said.

"You have a date?!"Minjae asked surprised.

"Yea,"I said.

"Good job, well I'll let you go to your room,"Minjae said.

"Hehe, Soohyeon has a boyfriend,"Hyori said as she chuckled.

"Well someday, you'll get one, too,"I said.

I went to my room and choose the dress I wanted to wear to the date and I changed into my outfit. This is my outfit and my hair.

 This is my outfit and my hair