39.

Wedding Day.

Taylor's POV:

*BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ*

"Argh! Turn it off" I shout covering my head with the pillow, it suddenly stops. I sit up and see Brad sitting with his back against the door, taking deep breaths really quickly, he looks like his having a panic attack.

"Brad?" I said getting up out of bed and sitting with my legs crossed infront of him.

"T-t-t-Taylor I-I-" he struggles to speak.

"Brad I think your having a panic attack.. Come with me" I said helping him up, I wrap his arm around my shoulder and guide him downstairs and into the garden.

"Okay place your hands on the wall" I said calming putting both of his hands on the brick wall. "Now take slow breaths in and out" I said trying to calm him. After a while he seems pretty calm so I sit him down on the swing in his garden and bring him a cup of tea.

"Are you okay?" I said sitting on the swing next to him.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that I don't know what happened I just-" he stops.

"Panicked?" I finish for him with a smile.

"Yeah" he smiles back.

"What was you panicking over?" I ask holding his hand in mine.

"In a thew hours Taylor I'm expected to be marrying your sister" he said as if it wasn't obvious.. I had forgot about the wedding.

"Oh yeah.. I forgot about that, last night was so good I forgot you wasn't mine"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap like that, it's just really stressful" he said rubbing his face.

"Then don't go through with it"

"It's not that simple anymore Taylor.. You were gone for so long I" he said running his hands through his hair.

"Have you fallen back in love with her?"

"Taylor it's not like that"

"Brad listen, my mums payed for an apartment in Edinburgh for me if you really love me as much as you say you do... Come with me today"

"Taylor you don't know how much I would love to do that but I can't and you know why, Jess would have the police on my ass as soon as we left"

"Look, I'm done playing Brad... Your either with me or not, I will not be the other women anymore!" I shouted and ran out the garden putting my shoes on and leaving brads house.

As I arrived outside my house I realised I was still wearing one of Brads tops and I didn't even care what Jess had to say about it.

I unlocked the door and walked in to Jess sitting in the kitchen with a cup of coffee clearly hungover.

"Good night" I said.

"Taylor? Where the fuck have you been?! Mums been going crazy and-" she stopped as her eyes darted down to what I was wearing, she must have recognised it from a previous time Brad had worn it.

"What are you wearing?" She said through gritted teeth.

"Oh you like it?" I said patting down the top.

"That's his , isn't it" she said smiling like a crazed woman.

"Yep" I said popping the P.

"You were with him last night? The night before my wedding.. You slept with MY FINACE THE NIGHT BEFORE OUR WEDDING!" She shouted pure venom at me, before I had a chance to say anything mum walked in.

"She done what?" She said with wide eyes, I stayed silent.

"Brad? That was all for brad.. Crying in your room, sneaking in and out, running away? It was Brad all along?" She said sounding hurt and disappointed in me.

"Mum please let me explain"

"No explain to me!" Jess stepped forward.

"Fine!" I paused. "Me and Brad love each other"

Jess rolled her eyes and laughed.

"He understands me more then anyone could and I understand him! He loves me Jess and you know it! His not marrying you today! His coming to Edinburgh with me!" I shout.

Jess's phone vibrates in her hand, she looks at it briefly and laughs.

"Oh really?" She said smugly.

"Yes!"

"Well then why has Connor just messaged me this..." She said showing me her phone.

Just got to grooms house, were helping him get ready now then gonna set off to the Church! See ya there bride.

My heart sunk at the fact Brad was going along with this wedding.

"I'm going" i said running upstairs and packing my bags.

"That's it run away Taylor that's all you know how to do!" Jess shouted up.

An hour later I came downstairs with 2 suitcases .

"Darling please don't go" my mother said clearly in shock at what I had told her.

"I'm sorry mum I can't stay here and watch the man I love marry my... Her!" I glared at Jess who was sitting getting her make up done.

"I love you mum" I gave her one last hug and left, putting the bags in the back of the cab and leaving.