Chapter 1.

Yay the first chappie in the sequel to gone is out right now, I know I promised two days ago but, we went on the raod and with my phone dead I tried to write a little and managed to get a chapter in. Okay so I know most of you are tired of me talking/writing so onto the story! Enjoy!

Serena's POV

Finally, after all these years of waiting, I'm a mother, has THREE children, and I'm married to Ash, my one and only love. Sabrina and Ash Jr. are 13 now, and Ash Jr. has set out on his journey and Sabrina wants to become a Pokemon Performer and I'd be happy to let her in the probably family business. Hopefully Arena will want to be a pokemon performer.

"Mornin's Serena!" I turned around to see Ash. Must have just woke up. "Morning Ash!" I said smiling back at him. "Good morning mommy!" said little Arena who was three years old. "Good morning mom!" said Sabrina. "Good morning!" I said back. Sabrina is probabaly still upset that her brother didn't let her on his journey with her but he said for their fourteenth birthday he'll come back and let her join which means that it'll only be Ash, Arena, and I, and maybe two others. (You have no idea whats gonna happen)

"Bye Serena and Arena I gotta go to work!" said Ash. He works as a pokemon gym leader since he won the league all those years ago. (Gone came out before Pokemon XY&Z so I had no idea that in pokemon xyz that Ash wuld be in the league )

"So Arena I guess its just you and me!" I sad smiling. "Yep!" she said. Arena looked so much like me and Ash she has my hair color except its kinda darker and she has Ash's eyes and my face and Ash's face. Thats one of the reasons why we chose to name her Arena its me and Ash's names conbined.

"So Arena do you wanna help me feed my pokemon?" I asked. "Sure!"

We went out to where we keep the pokemon. "Okay Arena you can feed Delphox, Pikachu, Sylveon, and Frogedeir," I said taking out those pokemon. Dephox and Frogedeir actually got married. They had a rare breed and made a new species of pokemon called and Delfrog. They had atleast three of the new species so each of my children got one, but, Arena will have to wait till she's older.

"Mom do you need any help?" said Sabrina approaching me. "How about you go and get ready to go shopping!" I said. "Ok mom,"

Sabrina and Ash Jr.'s birthday is in two days so I have to get them both outfits for their all out fourteenth birthday. They're gonna have it at the house and they'll have some of their friends come over.

"Arena lets go inside and get ready to go," I said holding her hand. "Okay!" she said letting go of my hand and running inside. That reminds me, I should have Clemont, Bonny, and Dawn invited to Sabrina's birthday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quickly got dressed in a pink dress slightly above my knee's. Sabrina wore a pink skirt with a long sleeve shirt. And Arena wearing a pink dress with stripes and had on white leggings. "I guess we're all wearing pink!" I said giggling . "Yeah, I guess we are!" said Sabrina. "Well lets go!" I said. I got into my red car and buckled Arena up. "Lets go shopping girls!

"Finally we made it to the mall, and went shopping. "Sabrina should we get AJ (short for Ash Jr.) a tux?" I said. "Yeah he'll be mad but get him one!" said Sabrina laughing. "And do you want this?" I pointed to the red dress that looked around her size. "Yep!" "Its the prettiest one here," she said back. "And Arena you want this pink and purple dress?" I said. "Yeah!" she said jumping around.

We went to the cashier and I paid. "That'll be 250$'s mam," said the cashier. "Here you go," I said handing her the money. "Thank you!" I said.

I walked to the door making my way out as someone tripped me. "Hey watch we're your going!" said Sabrina. "Sabrina I'm fine," I said standing up. "I'm sorry! said the person. She/He were wearing a mask. That seems suspicious. I picked up Arena and whispered this to Sabrina "Stay close to me," she just nodded. I watched as she eyed down Sabrina and Arena.

?????? POV

I eyed down each of Serena's children. Thinking, that could've been me and Ash! I swear one day I'll kill Serena. I already tried it once with Calem. But, I need a new partner in crime.

Serena's POV

"Well whoever you are, we'll be leaving," I said grabbing Arena and picking her up and grabbing Sabrina's hand. "Mom, did you know who that was?" asked Sabrina. "No, I hope," I said mumbling the last part.

________________________________________________________________________________________

"Okay guys go get ready for supper," "Sabrina help your sister," I said. I let all the maids take a break since in two days Sabrina and AJ's birthday will be here and they'll want to have a feast and as in them I mean Ash Jr.

I began to make dinner. I was just gonna make some soup.

"Dinner's ready!" I yelled. Causing Arena to run down and Sabrina mad she didn't get to finish her hair. "Arena I need to put the ribbon in your hair!" said Sabrina. "I don't wanna!" yelled Arena. "Mom tell her that she needs the ribbon in her hair!" yelled Sabrina. "Arena sweetie do you want the ribbon in your hair?" I asked sweetly. "No!" she said. "But it'll be pretty," I said. "You sure," said Arena. "Yes!" i said back. "Okay!" she said letting Sabrina tie it in her hair.

Trust me the "ribbon argument" happens every night since Ash Jr. left.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After everyone left Ash came home. "Hey Serena," said Ash. "Wants wrong?" I said. "Nothing," he said back his eyes not facing me. "Ash something happened!" "Tell me now or your sleeping on the couch!" I said. "Fine," said Ash.

"I ran into someone today," said Ash.

"Who did you ran into?" I asked slight nervous of who it could be.

"I ran into
Misty,"

Hahahah! First chapter and its a cliff hanger. I really hope yall like it! I have to goto a fellowship with my parents and my frind is their but I will bring my laptop. I might not write another chapter even though I want to. I hope you like it!