oh well

alright. Since the grear creators of wattpad wont answer my e-mails I guess I'll have to start from scratch.

So, After Larry will be written once again and this will take a while.

Since someone unfortunately may have hacked into this account, I will not be looking for co-owners

but

if you would like to help in the writing process contact me and you'll be able to share via google docs or we'll wrk something out. (I'll tell you how to write etc.) Please message me if you'd want to do that. All I can say is that I would appreciate it so much and I'd give you a shoutout.

So message me your name, two things about yourself, if you have google docs and if you were change one thing about After what would it be.

Also, like I said before I'm not a big fan of the characterization of Harry/Louis. Love the plot, not the abusive, unjustified way people treat each other in the story.

But I love you all, you guys are the readers so if you want the story to strictly remain the same way as before please comment so.
Or if you are open to just a few very very small changes ( not much, just making Harry a tad bit nicer. But he'll still have his moments ofc bc that is what makes him him. Basically just having a bit more fluff between Louis and Harry and if they fight that it's not just too emotionally abusive towards either of them. I won't spoil for new readers but the plot will stay the exact same, same characters place etc. If you want more of an idea of how I write check denouement :)

Your choice.

And sorry again. No idea what happened :(((

So patience young ones. Three hundred chapters on their way.