11

Winters pov:
I can't believe I'm actually going to Australia especially with Cam. He's such a sweet guy. Cam dropped me off at home and I went into my house and saw 2 big boxes. My bedding stuff came in, I'm so excited. I had my dad and my brother take the boxes to my room. I followed them up the stairs when I got a text from Cameron.
From Cam ❤️
Hey are you busy?
To Cam ❤️
I'm unpacking some stuff but you can come over
From Cam ❤️
Okay I'll be there in 2!

I took a box cutter and cut open the box. I then heard a knock at the door, I ran downstairs and let Cameron in. "Dad cams here, we will be upstairs love you" "love you too sweetie and cam hands to yourself" "I will sir" said cam. Cam followed me upstairs and we entry to my room and I shut the door. "Sorry I don't have anything on my bed, my order just cam in so I'm unpacking it now" I looked at cam and smiled. "No it's fine, need any help?" He said looking at me. "Yeah that'd be great" we opened the boxes and I pulled out my sheets. I put my white sheets on, then my white comforter  and finally my white fluffy pillows. I started to hang up my black and white pictures, while cam started to set up my white night stand and my black lamp. Finally we were done, cam and I sat on my bed and he pulled me close to him, I turned on Netflix and we watched 6 years. I love spending time with Cam. "I'm excited to be going to Australia with you" I said smiling at him. "I'm excited as well" he leaned in and kissed me but not on the cheek... On the lips!!
Cameron's pov:
"Hey Cam you should go spend some time with Winter. I'd be good for you to get to know her a little more" Nash said smiling at me. "Yeah bro you're right. I should get to know her a little more before Australia." So I pulled out my phone and texted Winter.
To Winter ❤️
Hey are you busy
From Winter ❤️
I'm unpacking some stuff but you can come over
To Winter ❤️
Okay be there in 2!

I only live a couple houses down from her. This will be the first time I get to see her family. Maybe she'll introduce me. I knocked on the door, I saw run as fast as she could down the steps that lead up stairs. She opened the door "dad cams here, we will be upstairs love you" her dad replied with "love you too sweetie and cam hands to yourself" "will do sir" I kindly replied. We go to her room and I help her unpack and then we watched Netflix. So happy she's coming with me to Australia.
A/N I'm going to be busy the next couple days so I won't be able to write or upload but I promise I'll have chapters ready for you on Sunday eastern time. Thanks for reading this far ❤️❤️