Prologue

Astra's POV

I drove home after my graduation from Medical School.I got out of my car.I walked into the house,expecting to find my parents and my sister,but instead I found a note.

Dearest Astra,
Congratulations on graduating!Me and your father are so proud of you!Us and Lillian went to a doctor that we believe could be a great mentor for you!We have been going to him for a while,and he seems like a wonderful guy!His name is Ross.The address is on the back of this note.
Lots of Love,
Mom

I looked at the back of the note.Surely enough,there was an address.I got back in my car,and started driving.

---Time Skip---

As I reached the place,I went inside.My mother waved me over."There you are,honey!This"She pointed to a man in a lab coat,"is Dr. Ross!" He smiled. "It's nice to meet you,Astra.Your mother has told me all about you."We shook hands."It's nice to meet you,too." I smiled."I just finished treating your family.You guys are free to go home.Maybe us two could meet another time,and talk?You know,your mother was talking about me mentoring you.Actually,that reminds me,I'd like to introduce you to Jin.I've been mentoring him."He motions for a man with dark hair and hazel eyes to come over.Jin smiles."It's nice to meet you,um...What was your name again?" "My name is Astra.It's nice to meet you,too!"I smiled."Come,Astra,it's time to go home!"My mom called.I sighed."Well,that's my cue to leave.I'll talk to you guys sometime later,alright?Bye!" I jogged after my mother to my car.I waved goodbye to Jin and Ross,but I swore I saw an evil smile creep up the Doctor's lips.