Sam Jordan (OS)

Thanks to whoever is reading this! Please recommend character names/backgrounds/relation to Percy/Annabeth. Also, this might have feels ;) Percabeth isn't a thing yet, this is after BOTL. This is kind of also going to be a oneshot book, and I'll put (OS) at the name of the chapter for you guys who don't want to read it :3

~

Sam pushed up his horn-rimmed glasses and sat down at his desk, next to his crush.

Annabeth Chase.

She was amazing. The cutest girl in the ninth grade. She had curly honey-blonde hair and big gray eyes. Her most common outfit would have to be an orange t-shirt and jeans.

She wasn't big on makeup, either. She never wore any, but that didn't make her any less beautiful.

Annabeth claimed she was single, which put Sam's hopes through the roof.

Sam must've been staring because Annabeth said his name, blushing.

"Uh- whah?"

Annabeth laughed uncertainly, "You were staring at me,"

"Oh-uh," Sam scratched the back of his neck.

His phone buzzed in his pocket.

Just ask her out, you dopey idiot.

-Shayla

Sam shook his head at his sister's ridiculous 'advice'. He turned around in his desk, glaring at his sister. She had her black hair pulled into a ponytail, her large glasses making her green eyes stand out. He hated to admit it, but Shayla definitely got the good looks instead of him.

His hair was untamable and his eyes were an ugly brown. Well, that's what he thought of himself.

Annabeth, on the other hand, thought he was cute. But whenever she thought about cute boys, Percy popped into her head. Percy with his windswept black hair and his annoying smirk. His gorgeous green eyes that made her want to melt. . .

Annabeth looked down at her desk, jotting down the notes she forget to add in. Her phone buzzed in her backpack, but she ignored it, ninety percent sure it was Percy.

When the bell rang, she hopped up, grabbed her bag, and hurried out of the room. She felt like she should move away from Sam, judging that he had been staring at her dreamily.

Annabeth dug her phone out of her bag, and sure enough;

Me and mom are coming to pick you up 😜

-Seaweed Brain

Annabeth smiled and stuffed her phone in her pocket. She felt a tap on her shoulder, and wheeled around to see Sam standing there. Well, he was more. . . Shifting there.

"Uh hey," Annabeth said to her friend.

"Uh- are you busy tonight?" He said unsurely.

Annabeth his her small smile, "I. . . No. I am not, why?"

"Would you want to -uh- go see a movie, or. . ."

"Sure," Annabeth smiled.

Sam smiled back, biting his lip. He caught the eye of a boy with raven-black hair and green eyes.

The boy immediately looked away, wheeling around with his arms crossed over his chest. The boy's eyes were glued to the ground as he exited the school.

~

Change of plans, Wise Girl. Me and mom can't pick you up.

-Seaweed Brain.