Chapter 3 - Set Sail

it was two days after our arrival that we set sail on the Dawn Treader, Trumpkin was placed as regent until the Kings Return. we stood in the ship and waved goodbye as the ship set sail in just a few days we would reach Galma. As promised quarters were set up for me and Christopher. i had taken to wearing, pants, shirt and vest with boots like the grew it would be much easier to get round the ship.

also Caspian fought fit that he would tell Drinian the captain i had only met the day before that i shared the same power as him upon the ship Drinian agreed and we set sail. there was a knock on our door and i opened it to see Caspian i let him in.

"how are your quarters Emma?" he asked

"wonderful thank you, it is more than we could have asked for."

"has the duke gotten word the we are travelling with you?" i asked 

"yes we set word soon after you arrived. he is ecstatic to meet  The High Queen of old Narnia." i laughed

"now i have something to show the both of you" we followed him to the Royal State room it was beautiful  i saw several items including Peters Sward, Susan's bow and arrow; Lucy's Dagger and Cordial.

"here i believe these belong to you, they have been kept safe just as requested" he handed me ay bow and arrows as well as my sward.

"thank you Caspian" i took them he went to another cabinet

"and for the young King his father's sward" he held out Peters sward.

"thank you Caspian" he eyes blazed with pride taking his father's sward.

"shall we have a duel Caspian." i challenged he laughed.

"with pleasure Emma" we went out on deck and began to Duel the crew gathered round and watched us as we made clashed with our swards. i move quickly before holding my sward to Caspian's throat. i breathed heavily

"still predicting movements as ever my Queen." he grinned

"never stopped my King" i removed my sward.

"alright everyone back to work" Drinian shouted everyone went back to what they were doing.

"your majesty what a honour to see you again" a familiar voice spoke i looked down.

"Hello Reep, oh i have missed you"  curtsying to the brave knight

"good to see you Reep" Christopher added

"it is the same my King."

i know it's a short chapter but until Lucy and Edmund arrive that what it will be i wanted a background story for Emma and Christopher arriving back in Narnia so the next few chapter will be with them.