Suprise party

Ayleeah and Rakayla outfit in the mm

I was just pulling up to the party and it was 7:15. I knew Rakayla was gone be mad but I mean what for it's just a simple party.

Once I found a parking space I grabbed my clutch,phone and car keys. As I walked up I was wondering why no one was outside.

But I just walked up towards the door brushing it off.

Once I got to the door walking in a whole bunch of people jumped out saying "SURPRISE" scaring the hell outta me.

I jumped holding my chest. Everyone laughed and so did I.

"Surprise bitch and why the fuck you late" she said coming out of the crowd of people stall facing me.

"I got lost and I left the house later than I thought I would.

"What ever.....But at least you showed up" she said with a smile.

"Lets go dance" she said.

"Okay" I said.

We walked to the dance floor where there was a lot of people at. We were dancing and grinding when I felt like someone was watchin me.

I looked up to see that I wasn't trippin and that some fine ass light skin boy as looking at me licking his lips. I blushed and walked off the dance floor. I went to get a drink.

I was grabbing a margarita lemonade and than turned around bumping into someone.

"My fault ma" someone said.

I looked up and seen that it was the fine nigga who was looking at me.

"What you doin followin me?" I said giggling .

"Naw it aint en like dat ma" he said smiling making his dimple pop .

"Well my names Ayleeah" I said holding out my hand.

"Ma name August" he said grabbing my hand and kissing it making me blush. We started talking.

Where you from cause that accent is just oh my gosh" I said smiling.

"Aw meh ma I'm from New Awleans how bout ya self" he said.

"I'm from Tempa Florida" I said pushing my hair behind my ear.

"Tell me a lil bout ya self ma" he said.

"I'm a nurse, I don't have kids yet,I like to do things on my own, and imma virg- I said before he cut me off.

"Hold on you a vurgen" he said in awe.

I mugged him and started to walk away but he grabbed my hand.

"Na Na ain nun wrong with dat ma it's just dat you got all dat ass so I ain think dat you was a vurgin and I think that's cute" he said.

I tried not to start blushing but it was kinda hard to not blush around him.

"Well thanks but tell me about your self" I said while giggling a little.