Chapter seven

After our make out session our phones get blown up with texts and missed calls. "Uh, oh were in so much trouble Jensen." "Do you want me to answer the phone call?" "Please?" "Okay." He picked up his phone and called Bob. "WHERE ARE YOU AND (Y/N) AT YOU HAVE MISSED ONE FUCKING DAY AND THAT IS A LOT NOW WE ARE WAY BEHIND!! YOU KNOW WHAT COME IN TOMORROW AT 4 IN THE MORNING AND YOU TWO WILL WORK UNTIL WE ARE ALL CAUGHT UP YOU HERE NO GOODBYE!!!" "Well isn't that just great." "Babe we should get some sleep because we need to wake up at 3." "Okay." And like that we fell asleep.

***************************
Next morning

I was awoken bye someone shifting me back in forth. "Five more minutes." I did sleepy. "Babe Bob is in the room." I opened my eyes so far I felt the air hit my eyes. "Ha, that worked." "Jensen, I'm tired." "Don't you remember we need to be at the studio by 4 and its 3:20." "I need to get ready."

As I got out of the shower I went to my closet and did the routine over again

I finish getting ready as I walk out to see Jensen texting Jared. I am at the top of the stair way. "You ready?" I ask " Oh yeah just come here." I walk down and he grabs me by the waist and pulls me into a kiss. "Let's go babe."

In car

"Jensen I'm sorry." "For what?" "That we have to go in so early. I knew I should have just kept it in but I didn't ." "Its not your fault. I should have just waited because I know how important this job was." We walked to set to see a very angry Bob. "I'm sorry Bob this was all my fault if you want take all your anger out on me not on Jensen he had nothing to do with it." "Just get both of your asses on the set." We went in and I saw Jared, Misha, Mark, and Ruth all extremely tired. Yet super pissed at us. "OK let's start with you too at the bunker while you Ruth gets her make up done.

My scene
"Action"
"Will you just zap me to the hotel there staying at but first you need to look like you've been hurt and hungry. Hold still." Ruth had a wipe in her hand and pretended to hit me and I back out and screamed. "Your perfect now I'll zap you." "Wonderful." I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.
"Cut. Great job Ruth." What happened he didn't complement me like he does. Ugh, thus is BS. "(Y/n) go back to the set after the lines okay." Note to self: never miss another day if you need to or check in. "Okay everyone settle and action." I was in front of the door I knock lightly until Jared opened the door. "Help." And Jared scooped me up and I twitched a little to give it a more realistic. "Sshh, its okay your safe now." Jared said in a smoothing voice. "Demon attack." I said until Jared acted surprised. "Cut, great job everyone. Now we are all caught up you can go home and rest." Ugh, Jensen only had a small piece and I had two scenes and they weren't that long so why did we need to wake up at 3 and here by 4 right now its barely 12 pm. Bob walked over to me and Jensen "Look I'm sorry just don't do that EVER again you here?" We both nod and leave to go home. Worst day ever.